ADMIN

7795119062?profile=RESIZE_584x

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) visited a San Francisco hair salon for a wash and blowout despite local coronavirus restrictions — a move the salon owner called a “slap in the face.”

Fox News obtained security footage showing the maskless Speaker walking through San Francisco’s eSalon on Monday, August 31. Salons throughout the city have been shut down for months but were permitted to offer outdoor services, beginning Tuesday, September 1.

The salon owner Erica Kious told Fox News that she learned of the Speaker’s visit after one of the stylists, who rents a chair from the salon, informed her of the Speaker’s appointment the day prior. Kious described Pelosi’s action as a “slap in the face.”

According to Fox News:

“I was like, are you kidding me right now? Do I let this happen? What do I do?” Kious told Fox News, while noting that she “can’t control” what her stylists do if they rent chairs from her, as “they’re not paying” at this time.

“It was a slap in the face that she went in, you know, that she feels that she can just go and get her stuff done while no one else can go in, and I can’t work,” Kious told Fox News, adding that she “can’t believe” the Speaker didn’t have a mask on. (From the footage, it appears Pelosi had some kind of covering around her neck.)

Pelosi reportedly got a wash and blowout, the latter of which Kious noted is a no-go, according to coronavirus safety guidelines for hair salons. A directive from the city’s department of health states that salons and barbershops should “consider temporarily eliminating services that require lengthy blow-drying” — one of the primary services Pelosi reportedly enjoyed.

Read more here: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/01/maskless-nancy-pelosi-goes-to-san-francisco-hair-salon-despite-coronavirus-restrictions/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• More like the Royal Clan of Morons!

• Her actions show that she believes that this Pandemic is a conspiracy and a hoax.  We need to keep pushing the truth out there until the country wakes up and before they surrender their freedom.

Inline image

• That BLOW OUT was it covered by AAA... and did she need a toe job after the blowout?  She needs a rope around her neck not a scarf.  Perhaps, her next trip to the Salon will be to the Alcatraz Boutique and Salon for a quick blowout and long drop on a short rope.

• Well, she's "special", isn't she? BARFFF!

• a mask less , heart less and brain less politician in a city of  pants less druggies 

This reply was deleted.