ADMIN

Normal Americans are over the masks. They are over the lockdowns. They are over the media hysteria.

Who is not “over” all of that is the radical left, which desperately wants Americans to remain paralyzed with fear and completely under the ‘lock down’ control of the Democratic Party.

A New York Times reporter has brought attention to a ‘mask burning party” on the Idaho Capitol steps.

The reaction of the left to these videos is either downright ghoulish or steeped in derision.

“Darwinsm in action,” one user tweeted. “A lot of these people are the same people who who will refuse the vaccine. Their population/communities will be culled over time due to this rejection of science. I don’t say this with malice. It’s just a fact. I feel for the innocent children.”

“This is some sick stuff right here,” another said. “Guess what else has gone down since people have been wearing masks? Flu, colds, respiratory infections. I hope one day these kids will be embarrassed by this and completely own their parents for their ignorance.”

“What the hell does the rest of the world think when they see things like this?” another added. “We look like a bunch of ignorant hicks jfc.”

“When the next virus comes, and make no mistake, there WILL be another one, and it has a higher mortality than Covid, these people will make certain that as many people as possible die from it,” another commented. “Even if the bodies start to rot in the streets. They will not give a single f***.”

read more:

https://beckernews.com/mask-burning-parties-are-triggering-the-left-and-it-is-a-glorious-sight-to-behold-37519/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The Dems don't want to believe that masks don't work (virus = 1 micron, smallest particle masks stop = 3 microns). states that have started to open up the virus rates are falling' states like CA, NY and other blue states virus rates are still climbing.  We are not the people practicing Darwinism.  But Democrats are going to believe any stupid information that restrict people's rights. 

And Democrats - yes you do look like a bunch of ignorant hicks.  And like Cuomo, killers also. 

• Your comment is incorrect Martha. The N95 mask (the best) will block 0.3 micron particles ... "www.cdc.gov › 2019-ncov › hcp › respirator-use-faq  Personal Protective Equipment: Questions and Answers"

• Thank you for the correction.

• Funny how the flu is the lowest it's ever been. Can you say fake reporting. Every death is from Covid. You have a wreck and die from Covid. You have a heart attack & die from Covid. Per CDC website, more people died from the Flu in 2017, yet you don't hear that in the fake news. And suddenly no one dying from Flu. Numbers inflated to control people. If that doesn't work, just put them in Nursing homes.

• You Do what you Must Do when you are in a War with a LEFTIST DICTATORIAL Government that Are Using A Conjured Up Virus For Political Power Over The People..! No More People Will Die Because Of The Unmasking Of America... Masking Up Constantly IS The Real Killer Then They Mark It Down As A Covid 19 Death When In Reality 98% Of People Actually Survive Covid 19 Unless They Are Old Or Youg With Possible Already Underlying Conditions...! People That Know They Are Very Suceptable To The CHINA VIRUS Should Be Smart Enough On Their Own To Take Very Nessessary Precautions..! WE CANNOT LET THE RUN-AWAY MARXIST Government Have Any More Control..! They Thought They Fooled Us In The Election Fraud and Think They Fooled Us With This Political Virus Fraud Hached Up By The CCP And The Leftists-Communist Loving Democrat Controled Congress and Now A SUPER MARXIST Pesidential Administration..!  (My Uncle Just Got Done With Chemo and Radiation Treatment For Over A Year- I Warned Him To Take Proper Precautions and Stay Home A Lot More But He Refused and He Did Get Covid. Like The Cancer- he beat It. They Were Ready To Release Him From The Hospital That He Was In For About A Week because He Spent The First Week Of The Virus At Home Before He Got Diagnosed. Anyway He Was OVER The Covid But Died The Day They Were To Release Him- He Died From A Blood Clot That He Already Had That Moved and Killed Him..! They Still Marked He Died From Covid 19..! ) - No He Didn't..! He Died From A Clot That He Had Been Doctoring For Prior and It Moved..!  Don't Listen To The Leftists Bullshit- Use Your Head..! Covid IS REAL But We Do Npot Have To Hand Our Lives Entirely To A Communist Regime That Is In Bed With The CCP..!

• and the land of fruit and nuts just mandated 2 masks, 

• I heard a tampon works better than 2 masks and pantyhose.

• And pink ones are the best.

• funny reaction from those who advocate burning down cities

This reply was deleted.