ADMIN

8088914696?profile=RESIZE_584x

During a period of intense questioning with senators on Wednesday, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg revealed that he was not aware that a person who identifies herself as the person who "leads efforts to ensure election integrity on [Facebook]" was formerly a policy adviser to Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

The exchange, which was held via video conference, came in response to a question from Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.), who was quizzing Zuckerberg about the prevalence of prominent former Democratic staffers in key positions at Facebook.

According to Fox News, Thune asked, "My understanding is that the person that is in charge of election integrity and security at Facebook is a former Joe Biden staffer, is there someone closely associated with President Trump in the same role at Facebook?"

Thune's question appears to have been referring to Atlantic Council Senior Fellow Anna Makanju, whose work for Biden is prominently stated on her Atlantic Council biography. Facebook announced a partnership with the Atlantic Council in 2018 to help boost its election security efforts. According to the Atlantic Council's website, Makanju leads those efforts.

read more here: https://www.theblaze.com/news/mark-zuckerberg-facebook-biden-adviser

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Douglas, we patriots are irrelevant to that arrogant asshat!!!!!

• I call BS on his unawareness!

• AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.