Replies

• AMEN MARK!!!   This is what I have been saying for a VERY LONG TIME!

• This reply was deleted.
    • I don't know where you're  getting your numbers, but the democrat party does not represent over half the country, if they did, you could kiss your ass goodbye, we would be done as a republic. 

• That's why Beijing Biden is NOT President.

• Mark Levin is correct. We the people want a one-party system if other parties cannot adhere to American principles.

• A one party system is usually a dictatorship 

• Of course, there will be other parties. As a matter of fact, there are other parties right now. At the same time, it is the obligation of every patriotic American that they ensure we only allow parties that are not enemies of America. At the moment this means we the people want and need a one party system with the Republican Party only - after Trump cleans house and gets rid of all Republicans who aren't totally loyal to him. This is the only way we can maintain the America we love, our freedom and liberties. 

• I get it. You think (a) that Mark Levin, this article, and most of us on this website are wrong that the Democtratic Party needs to be crushed, and (b) that you need to turn on Donald J. Trump, the rightf President of the United States of America. - That's the reason why we the people struggle. We are not unified and we have too many rinos in our ranks.

• Yes, I saw that too, and The Great One didn't say we should have a one-party system. Stopping the demoncrats doesn't mean that. He's totally against such an idea.

• Ditto.

• The Rinos are Demon on a sheep clothing 

This reply was deleted.