ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lock and Load if you got them because the 2nd Civil War is just arround the coner!!!!

•  I and my team (we're computer system engineers) would like to get a copy of the HAMMER SCORECARD software code listing ... anyone know how? Who wrote it? Accomplice/s before the fact. Who purchased it and installed in election tallying computers? Accomplice/s before the fact. Who published the results? Accomplice/s after the fact. Email me please at multinode@comcast.net

• Hello guys …

My team and I have come across software called HAMMER SCORECARD (one software or two … not sure). Supposedly changes voting results if tallies between candidates are within 3%. I want President Trump, VP Pence, Senator Ted Cruz, Senator Lindsey Graham, AG William Barr, Rudy Giuliani, Newt Gingrich, and Mark Levin to know about this (possibly do already). How can the above be reached?

I’d like a commission of detectives to be formed to investigate details … perhaps headed by Detective Mark Fuhrman.

Btw, shame on Fox Business for declaring that Biden has won. Congress tallies the Electoral votes on December 14 and the winner is officially declared on January 6, 2021. Technicality? I don’t think so … at this moment Joe Biden is a private citizen … no immunity … subpoena him now to testify under oath to Congress if, in fact, he knows anything about the HAMMER SCORECARD software. Don’t let this weasel off the hook! If he lies, he's toast.
  • This is a video showing how the Hammer software was being used on election night proving it was being used

https://videos.utahgunexchange.com/watch/smoking-gun-electronic-vot...

SMOKING GUN_ ELECTRONIC VOTE FRAUD CAUGHT LIVE ON CNN! #TheHammer #Scorecard - Brave 2020-11-07 05-…
    SGT Report
  • Hey Mark. The Democrats/Fascists/Communists/Totalitarions.(All Synonyms) that just overthrew our country kill ALL resistors. What do you suppose we do? I see an unavoidable Civil War coming. Any bettors?

• Tweeter took my message off because was calling Biden the Imposter President and the election was fraud and the Democratic Party were worse than Russia. Where is Freedom of Speech or are we in China

• If Jack Dorsey called you out, then you are a hero!

• I think all Conservatives shold dump Twiter and Facebook. I joined Parler and dumpin twitter. Left Facebook a lon time ago

• Since when can you call an election with numerous lawsuits pending. What the heck is going on. Did I miss something and did anyone other than the media call this election?

• Actually, noone can call the election except Congress ... suggest? OK ... call NO.

This reply was deleted.