ADMIN

Geeks + Gamers

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene makes no excuses for routinely criticizing fellow Republicans, arguing against claims that a GOP “civil war” will hurt the party. In fact, the Georgia Republican says the battle is necessary if conservatives want to take a bigger stake in the party.

Mrs. Greene, in an interview with The Washington Times Editorial Board last week, said that on some issues, there is no choice but to stand against others in your own party.

“No one likes to watch people fighting, and we’re supposed to support one another — respect and obey Reagan’s ‘11th commandment.’ But If we are truly going to stop the assault on our freedoms and stop what’s happening to our country, where America is just being able to be sold out to the rest of the world,” Mrs. Greene said. “We have to lean into this civil war in the GOP.”‌

Mrs. Greene‘s declaration comes as members of the Republican National Committee on Friday censured Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming and Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois for their participation as members of the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol.

read more:

https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/feb/6/marjorie-taylor-greene-says-gop-intraparty-civil-w/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We need Ron Johnson in the Senart, maybe VP.    The RINOs help support the jab.  Here is your evidence.  Hey MILITARY, LISTEN UP!!!!  QUOTE!

February 1, 2022
    The Honorable Lloyd J. Austin III
    Secretary
    Department of Defense
    Dear Secretary Austin:
    On January 24, 2022, I held a roundtable featuring world renowned doctors and medical
    experts who shared their perspectives on COVID-19 vaccine efficacy and safety and the overall
    response to the pandemic.1
    At that roundtable, I heard testimony from Thomas Renz, an attorney
    who is representing three Department of Defense (DoD) whistleblowers, who revealed disturbing
    information regarding dramatic increases in medical diagnoses among military personnel. The
    concern is that these increases may be related to the COVID-19 vaccines that our servicemen and
    women have been mandated to take.
    Based on data from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED), Renz
    reported that these whistleblowers found a significant increase in registered diagnoses on DMED
    for miscarriages, cancer, and many other medical conditions in 2021 compared to a five-year
    average from 2016-2020.2
    For example, at the roundtable Renz stated that registered diagnoses
    for neurological issues increased 10 times from a five-year average of 82,000 to 863,000 in
    There were also increases in registered diagnoses in 2021 for the following medical
    conditions:4
     Hypertension – 2,181% increase
     Diseases of the nervous system – 1,048% increase
     Malignant neoplasms of esophagus – 894% increase
     Multiple sclerosis – 680% increase
     Malignant neoplasms of digestive organs – 624% increase
     Guillain-Barre syndrome – 551% increase
     Breast cancer – 487% increase
     Demyelinating – 487% increase
     Malignant neoplasms of thyroid and other endocrine glands – 474% increase

Press Release, VIDEO RELEASE Sen. Ron Johnson COVID-19: A Second Opinion Panel Garners Over 800,000
    Views in 24 Hours, Jan. 25, 2022, https://www ronjohnson.senate.gov/2022/1/video-release-sen-ron-johnson-covid19-a-second-opinion-panel-garners-over-800-000-views-in-24-hours.
    2 COVID-19: A Second Opinion, Rumble, Jan. 22, 2022, https://rumble.com/vt62y6-covid-19-a-second-opinion.html
    (at 4:54:35).
    3 Id. at 4:55:23. 4
    Data on file with staff.
    The Honorable Lloyd Austin
    February 1, 2022
    Page 2
     Female infertility – 472% increase
     Pulmonary embolism – 468% increase
     Migraines – 452% increase
     Ovarian dysfunction – 437% increase
     Testicular cancer – 369% increase
     Tachycardia – 302% increase
    Renz also informed me that some DMED data showing registered diagnoses of
    myocarditis had been removed from the database.5
    Following the allegation that DMED data
    had been doctored, I immediately wrote to you on January 24 requesting that you preserve all
    records referring, relating, or reported to DMED.6
    I have yet to hear whether you have complied
    with this request.
    At the roundtable, Renz revealed the names of the brave whistleblowers who uncovered
    this information in DMED: Drs. Samuel Sigoloff, Peter Chambers, and Theresa Long.7
    Any
    retaliatory actions taken against these individuals will not be tolerated and will be investigated
    immediately. In order to better understand what, if any awareness DoD has about COVID-19
    vaccine injuries to service members, I request you provide the following information:
    1. Is DoD aware of increases in registered diagnoses of miscarriages, cancer, or other
    medical conditions in DMED in 2021 compared to a five-year average from 2016-2020?
    If so, please explain what actions DoD has taken to investigate the root cause for the
    increases in these diagnoses.
    2. Have registered diagnoses of myocarditis in DMED been removed from the database
    from January 2021 to December 2021? If so, please explain why and when this
    information was removed and identify who removed it.
    Please provide this information as soon as possible but no later than February 15, 2022.
    Thank you for your attention to this matter.
    Sincerely,

Ron Johnson
    Ranking Member
    Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations

COVID-19: A Second Opinion, Rumble, Jan. 22, 2022, https://rumble.com/vt62y6-covid-19-a-second-opinion.html
    (at 4:52:54).
    Letter from Ron Johnson, Ranking Member, Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, to Lloyd Austin,
    Secretary, Dep’t of Defense, Jan. 24, 2022.
    7 COVID-19: A Second Opinion, Rumble, Jan. 22, 2022, https://rumble.com/vt62y6-covid-19-a-second-opinion.html
    (at 4:54:38).
    The Honorable Lloyd Austin
    February 1, 2022
    Page 3
    cc: The Honorable Jon Ossoff
    Chairman
    Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations

• Majorie Greene is right on. Once a turncoat always a turncoat. RINOS have to be named and dismissed from their positions. So they censured Cheney. And....  what is the point there? That the GOP is trustworthy???  I don't think so. There are a few that are, but you can practically count them on one hand. I am sick and tired of the tolerance of Conservatives. It's gotten us NOWHERE.  Compromise doesn't exist, it only moves the ball further Left. You go Marjorie Greene and I am with you and your direct attacks on RHINOS and the Left. We need to clone you. 

• WHAT to do and WHY it needs to be done have become obvious.

HOW is the question that still remains unanswered.

• Yup, recognizing the problem is the first step, the huge problem is that now that enough people see it for what it really is, it becomes obvious how intertwined it is, it will take serious consideration to be sure the fix isn't more damaging than the problem. Doing the wrong thing could assure a certain loss of the republic. It's like brain surgery, fix it with the least amount of damage, removing the tumor and leaving the patient in a vegetative state is not success.
      Without a national leader IN POWER who shares the public's interest it's very difficult, not impossible......but very difficult at a much greater price!

• Good idea!

• We don't need a civil war within the Republican party, we just need to purge the garbage rinos

• Precisely, Mike.  I think the "civil war" is already under way.  It's the verbage we hear from GOP elected officials about others in their party, and, maybe more so, the words we do not hear - behind closed doors.  It has intensified in the actions, purges, taken by the GOP against its own members. It needs to intensify in earnest.  We can help by announcing everywhere in print who these RINOs are.  Every TP  blog should contain these names at its heading.

• GET RID OF THE RINO'S !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Who can immediately verbally name allthe RINOs in congress: House and Senate?  Of course no one can.  We need a list of these people constantly before our eyes here on our TP blogs, but also on all conservative sites, et al.  What do you think, everyone?

• Sure, list them!

This reply was deleted.