ADMIN

Geeks + Gamers

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene makes no excuses for routinely criticizing fellow Republicans, arguing against claims that a GOP “civil war” will hurt the party. In fact, the Georgia Republican says the battle is necessary if conservatives want to take a bigger stake in the party.

Mrs. Greene, in an interview with The Washington Times Editorial Board last week, said that on some issues, there is no choice but to stand against others in your own party.

“No one likes to watch people fighting, and we’re supposed to support one another — respect and obey Reagan’s ‘11th commandment.’ But If we are truly going to stop the assault on our freedoms and stop what’s happening to our country, where America is just being able to be sold out to the rest of the world,” Mrs. Greene said. “We have to lean into this civil war in the GOP.”‌

Mrs. Greene‘s declaration comes as members of the Republican National Committee on Friday censured Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming and Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois for their participation as members of the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol.

read more:

https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/feb/6/marjorie-taylor-greene-says-gop-intraparty-civil-w/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Why don't you, Ilona. I do not operate these blogs.  Nor do I operate the enews sources.  Maybe if you contacted Jenny Beth and asked her to do so, maybe she will.  Let me know when you get her telephone number or her email address.  Inside-the-beltway attitude.  Perhaps I can get Donald to have them placed on his soon-to-be-here scial site.

• Is that soon-to-be-here social site delayed for the same reason the prosecutions of the swamp never materialize?  What in God's name are the millions from political donations doing?  Surely,  they are not all used for staging more rallies alone. Where is the BEEF? The action?  Where are the bail and legal help for the 700 political prisoners who supported the 1/6 DC rally?  If the 1/6 rally wasn't an insurrection, surely the MAGA PAC or a subsidiary organization can spare the funds for the bail and legal representation of the innocent?  Why not?

Good leaders don't abandon their men on the field to die alone...  Is there any reason the MAGA campaign couldn't support donations for bail and the legal representation of those held illegally in DC?  Why not?  Soros and Gates have bailed out thousands and paid for the legal representation of BLM and Antifa agents.  Are they more concerned over their supporter's welfare than the Trump organization?  It looks like it.  Ask LTG Flynn or Roger Stone both now bankrupt for their loyalty, refusal to cut deals that would betray Trump.  Pres. Trump, you are a descendant of Scotts... Do you remember William Wallace and the betrayal of the Scottish lords led by Robert the Burce? If so it would be wise not to repeat it. 

Sorry, but I can't stand disloyalty... Disloyalty can occur up and down the hierarchy of command... it should never happen.

• Exactly, and the day Trump fired Flynn is the day I realized he wasn't all i'd hoped he'd be.  Good leaders defend their staff and frontline operatives... They don't throw them under the bus.

• Excellent points, Ron.  If we contacted Trump, the volume of writers might catch the attention of Trump's readers and they may pass it on.  Wallace and Patrick Henry: great men!  

• This reply was deleted.
    • I was reading these comments aloud to my girlfriend and your reply came up.  I told her that I was thinking of responding by jokingly writing, "The GOP is the party of law and order.  Kick them until they are ALMOST dead!"  She replied, "No.  Lopez is correct!  Think about how the libtards ruin people's dining out, etc.  They do not mind burning the businesses of people and their houses. They do not mind openly stealing from stores.  They do not mind harassing and killing our police.  They do not mind harassing everyone and demolishing others, and even themselves, by defunding the police.  The problem with conservatives is that they sit and wring their hands and never respond except with words.  Fighting with words is silly and non-threatening to libtards.  Like bullies, and that is truly what they are, the only things libtards understand are brute strength, money, and bullying either smaller people than themselves or a lesser number of people.  Conservatives need to adopt these traits: fight back in kind. Jan6 was caused by Pelosi, et al.  But, when the Trump people followed antifa and blm up the steps of the Capitol, they scared the daylights out most all of the elected officials and libtards.  By blaming us for the protest, they showed the fear we installed in them.  I am glad they are scared!  We need keep that pressure on.  Now comes the truckers in Canada with the potential of the same in DC and some of the elected officials are fearful again.  They know what we potentially can do to them!  Who are these fearful elected officials?  They are the democrats and RINOs, all of which are cowards of the first degree and we standby letting them bully us.  No.  Lopez is correct!”  I stand corrected.  Who is this woman?  She was the highly decorated www.TrumpVictory2020.com Field Manager of a large county in PA.

http://www.TrumpVictory2020.com/
    • Interesting, Lopez.  Canadians must first massively support their own efforts.  They need more of their own to put their feet forward.  If we enter the protest, the Canadian government could blame us for the protest.  Liberals lie and twist facts.  Trudeau wants one-world government.  I did not suggest that they come here.  How many would come?  The Canadian French do not like us.  Is your memory short?  I like your idea, but I am suggesting that someone inside the Capitol and WH let us inside and then we could usher the dems and RINOs out.  We cannot do that from the Canadian border.

• You make some really good sense.  I think others would agree.  But, if we joined the Canadian truckers en masse, we could not unload the RINOs in DC.  Are you saying that should try two en masse marches?  This country is ready to burst at the seams.

• I am with you, Lopie!  I pause to wonder if the Canadian truckers break out in violence, letting their trucks do their talking.  I wonder if our truckers, at that point, will jump into the fray.  Then watch the USA truckers mount up in solidarity and truck on DC in outright defiance.  I read that the USA  gov. agencies are very worried about that.  Everyone has had it.,  No more talking.  Gpd's blessings on all true conservatives.

• The quandary we find our movement in is the result of failed leadership... The nation and its patriots are ready to 'break out' with a series of massive protests for the removal of the Biden Administration, and the GOP/RNC leadership are looking for an off-ramp on the road to reform. The Globalists and Marxists are scratching their head wondering if they can pull off their diabolical scheme to end the spontaneous clamor in the streets for reform, without ending their grip on the State apparatuses...

We are viewing a seminal moment in history ... One where the correct leadership could turn the nation and the world on end.  Will Trump recognize the opportunity  ... and capitalize on it?  Will the leadership to right our sinking ship of state step forward to take the reigns of government or will America go the way of so many other failed experiments in self-government. 

I pray Pres. Trump seizes the moment... and acts DECISIVELY to organize the People all across America; too, assemble in their State Capitols with their demands for the State Legislatures to review and decertify the fraudulent Presidential electors that voted for Biden.  The criminal fraud that took place in November 2020 must not be left to stand as the lawful product of our electoral system.   America is better than that.

• I agree !

This reply was deleted.