ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Odd isn't it how very little mention there is of the New Stains of the once Removed Diseases are again showing up in Our Nation such as Tuberculosis, Measles, etc., yet this time "Treatment Resistant." All coinciding with the mass influx of Illegal Aliens Invasion of Our Borders. Those with friends, families and acquaintances in our hospitals will validate this.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Coinciding also with damaged immune systems from the mutating jaxx.

• Hi, Jeanine!  I thought I would share the following.  (Billboard info and costs coming early next week, probably Tuesday (heavy schedue).

Via and quoting the esteemed website https://welovetrump.com :

The world’s largest democracy has handled Covid-19 surprisingly well given that it has roughly 1 billion inhabitants crammed into a space roughly 1/3rd the size of the U.S.   Ivermectin and other treatments have not been demonized in the country, and the Indian authorities seem to have a respect for their own people—they’re serving India’s interests…not Pfizer’s.  Sources indicate that Pfizer has pulled its application for its Covid-19 vaccine in India following requests by the Indian authorities for local trials to take place…   (to determine if the vaccine is SAFE and generates an immune response in its citizens.)…We have previously reported on this story, but I really want to take the time to point out the subtexts here.  India is slowly rising in the world and will soon become an economic powerhouse.  Once new economic opportunities begin to grow, the Indian consumer class will grow right alongside with it.  As was mentioned earlier, India has 1 billion inhabitants—that’s 1 billion fresh, new, and happy consumers. Indian authorities willingly chose to protect those 1 billion consumers from Pfizer—which I am sure they were pressured and heavily incentivized by Pfizer to sell out.  At the same time Pfizer willingly chose to forego those 1 billion consumers…one can only assume that this is due to the fact that they could not perform in the local trials…   American authorities essentially manufactured a cash grab for Pfizer while Indian authorities chose to serve the best interests of their own people…   Who is now the true democracy given that this is the case? Can we even rightly call ourselves that anymore? Here’s a reminder of how a nation in the South Pacific now has more ethical government than we do here in the ‘headquarters’ of the ‘free’ world.  Says Dr. William Makis via Twitter, “Pfizer would rather miss out on billions of dollars of guaranteed profit selling mRNA in India than submit to an independent local trial to: "determine if the vaccine is SAFE and generates an immune response in its citizens"  Let this sink in.

Pastor Carl Gallups via Twitter:  “NEWS: Federal Appeals Court: United Airlines Vaccine Mandate ‘Coerced’ Employees to ‘Violate Religious Convictions.’ ME: Yup! It's not ONLY U. Airlines! I've been screaming this from the beginning. Major lawsuits on the way. Major businesses going down. I don't feel bad for them.”

We Love Trump
      MAGA!
    • Hi John, 

I did find some up- front costs among most billboard promoters who do not disclose up- front costs. I and a few friends had talked about this a year ago but I doubt any really want to put out this type of cost. 

As far as India they were also victimized by Gates, the jaxx murderer, and so are much more moral and careful about what they let in. They seem to be outside the control of the luciferian cabal that desires to destroy mankind and our liberties. 

Cedar Rapids, IA
      Indianapolis, IN
      Orlando,
      FL
      Phoenix,
      AZ
      Boston,
      MA
      Los Angeles, CA
      Physical Billboard Cost
      $550 to $4,000/ month
      $1,500 to $5,500/ month
      $800 to $4,500/ month
      $1,250 to $4,000/ month
      $4,000 to $13,000/ month
      $1,000 to $10,000/ month
      Digital Billboard Cost
      $2,100 to $3,500/ month
      $3,000 to $7,000/ month
      $1,200 to $3,500/ month
      $3,000 to $7,500/ month
      $2,500 to $8,000/ month
      $6,000 to $15,000/ month
      Adult Population
  • The answer you seek Skeptical, is seldom found in the records and histories of the forgotten defeated. Records of the suffering and survival usually are confined to Family Correspondence contained within the generations until the lineage ends and records are tossed. Try following those from the South after losing all in the Civil War. The question remains, is there time left to save what once was, or not, and how? If so, remember there is only one attempt and one only, to succeed.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Yes Carol, we learned that along with the Earth and Moon's natural wobble, the increasing/decreasing elliptical orbits, geology, and the importance of physical education through its being required. We also learned to respect Police and never talk back to them or any Adults or ass whoopings may result at home or in the classroom. We learned life had repercussions that now are illegal. Ignorance, stupidity and violence go hand in hand.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Those of us blessed with grandchildren and great grandchildren from parents denied books that fore warned us of our current situations, read to them from the books we we required to read and gift their eyes to danger before the become blind. Books including Brave New World, 1984, Atlas Shrugged, Animal Farm and Lord of the Flies.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Just want to say, we owe a debt to all those before us who gave their ALL so we could live the life we have until now.  We owe it to them and our progeny  to protect what they fought so valiantly for. Time to pay up folks.

• The result of most adult education coming from what the Eagles referred to in their song, "Dirty Laundry." 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Isn't it amazing that it is likely that Majorie Greene is correct? So corrupt is this gov. that no one is likely to be held accountable for the atrocious sins of this government. Pretty revolting development. 

This reply was deleted.