ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The FDA will approve this poison, will demand anual injections starting at 6 months of age, regardless of negative consequences, deaths, people penalized, they will do this not because it's good for the people, but because big pharma bought their loyalty fo billions. Correct, the FDA will make billions if they approve the Covid vaccine! It's really that simple!

• Forgot to include they forecast the Sea Levels to rise 50' by 2050.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Sounds like more the same fearmongering to me.

• People cannot see if they do not look, and if their views are narrow, their opinions will match. Yesterday the Global Warming People announced that by 2050 the Sea Levels will rise as a result. Capable knowledge knows "Erik the Red" discovered Greenland in 985 and established a colony there. The remains of that colony are now "Three Miles Inland from the Sea." No Seafaring Peoples ever established Villages except at or very near the Ports of Landing. This in and of itself proves the normalcy of Oceans to greatly rise and lower over periods of Centuries. The Mediterranean Sea's bottom is covered with Cities long ago built at the Water's Edge. This holds true throughout Our World. 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Lynn, you are correct. We have learned that in high school, we also learned that 'sun spots causing the earth to warm and cool, is a natural cycle.

• There is new and worse drastic event prognosticated every day. I am just not worried about this one.

• This entire scenario is bassed on " Climate Change " folks. The Covid , the masks, the open boarders, the fraudulent voting in 2020 to get President Trump out of office,and get that jerk Biden in was a goal. These snakes planed to scare The People so badly that the people could be controlled. Remember the shortage of food and supplies,empty shelves at grocery stores, high prices for all needs.Ships docked in Ca. not unloaded,truckers must be veked.Input on conservative radio, listen to Buck Sexton, & others & T.P groups. POTUS Trump now has his own podcast. U.S trucks rolling convoy protest on Feb 22 from CA to the East. We all want our freedom that's what we fought for,and will not be owned by government. God Bless us all, and God Bless our country.

• 5 banks in Canada shut down around 5pm today. They were told to shut off anyone having anything to do with the rebels in trucks. Glen Beck is saying it is coming here.

• You do very well Christina! Thank you,

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I am a Constitutional conservative, belonging to no party, and am registered as NPA (No Party Affiliation).   I will NEVER be tied to red or blue, only to my rights as a Free American Citizen as outlined in the Bill of Rights and the Constituion of the United States.  We are CITIZENS, not serfs; WE empower them. I get bombarded with mailings from both "sides" and into the trash it goes. Sometimes I write my message on their forms and send it back to use up their own postage!  I call my reps on a regular basis on their phones in D.C., both to thank them, give them support, and to rattle their cages.  Heck, I call other reps in other states to do the same.  We have to do whatever we can do to hold the line for FREEDOM, and don't back down or ever be ashamed!  This is our country, so OWN IT, and be loud for it, for the TRUTH, and for our God given freedom.

This reply was deleted.