ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ALL OFF YOU REPRESENTATIVES AND SENATORS NEED TO STOP THIS HORRIBLE RINO MCCONNELL!!  

• I can't believe how many GOPers are anti-American.  McConnell is just one, but his position is a powerful one. He, like so many has to go.  I just don't feel good about the time it would take to get rid of these RHINOs. 

• You think well, Valerie!

• John, I thank you for your kind comment. I spend a great deal of time thinking, however sadly, about what is happening to this great country. What a loss to us and the world at large if we let it become some global landmass.  I have watched so many documentaries and war movies I sometimes see all those before us on their respective battlefields in my mind's eye.   I strongly believe we owe them something more than the occasional recognition they get.  We owe them the commitment to keep this country free. They did and still do give life and limb to that purpose. Keeping them in mind is the least we can do as we try in earnest to save America.  

• Marjorie  is 100% Correct on good Ole Mitch!!  This old fart needs to get out of DODGE. Or D.C. however  you want to put it . Border line treasonous as far as I'm concerned. 

• borderline?  no it really is treason.

• Nothing borderline about him.  100% RINO.  He has planted RINO Dr. OZ in PA do go against true conservatives.  He is stumping across the USA for people not supported by Trump.  His wife,a Chinese, owns a Chinese shipping company.  He protecs RINOs and Dems.

• This reply was deleted.
    • I do not see your answer, Marlene?

• And how would you do that, Marlene?   What would you have the patriots and conservatives of America do, Marlene, in order to change our country back to "AMERICA the GREAT?"

• That Star-Spangled Banner Still Flies.  Are you ready to throw in the towel?

This reply was deleted.