Replies

• President Trump should have never listened to Fauci the Fraud throughout the plandemic!  I can see that with the vaccines causing so much death and harm that the media will NOT blame the National Institute of Health or the CDC or the FDA for pushing the vaccine approvals along, but will use this to go after President Trump!  Anyone with an ounce of discernment can see exactly what was going on throughout 2020 and into 2021, but we live in a nation of people who, knowing that the media is full of liars, continue to watch ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, etc. and these gullible and lost citizens will be suckered into believing that President Trump's underwriting of the Operation Warp Speed Vaccine development is to blame.  Patriots need to stop listening to the lies, join forces and take back America!

• Fauci belongs in jail

• Fauci is a modern day Mengele. The Angel of death.

• You're absolutely correct.  Right needs to start calling him Dr. Death Mengele!!!

•       

MASK DON’T WORK!! That was the first and only time Fauci told the truth. As for honesty, you can also write off his buddy Bill Gates, the Democratic Party , CDC and WHO!

This virus is a disaster allowed by our government and orchestrated by Fauci. Can it kill you without the proper precautions? YES! So can the common flu. Do you notice that people are wearing mask, but getting Covid anyway? CHEAP MASK DON’T WORK!

The Surgical and the homemade help little to none. The microbe size of the COVID virus is 5. N95 mask will stop microbes to 5, BUT to make that work you must change mask atleast daily or even between individual public episodes. The other masks will stop squat! (SO, as for safety, don’t bother to wear them. Surgical mask say right on them, NOT FOR AIR BORN TRANSMISSION. As for political correctness, you be the judge, but it won’t have anything to do with safety)! All you are doing is sucking in your own carbon dioxide, particles of the mask and making yourself stupider by the hour. BTW, don’t buy the mask with the air filter, they work even worse if that’s possible. As for face shields, if you’re wearing one, where do you think the air comes from when you inhale?? My advice, try to keep a three ft distance, period. GET BACK TO WORK!

We REALLY need to push fresh air & sunshine. Especially with the elderly! That is what stopped the Spanish Flu dead in its tracks in 1911. Like I said, it’s all political.

We need temp & blood oxygen checks at every store, work places, transportation hub, etc. ANY temp above 100 degrees and ANY blood oxygen level below 94 need to be tested for COVID, common flu, etc! (Those who test Covid negative, but still have these issues need to be aware and get attention). Those who test positive for the test should be taken to the nearest clinic and started on the needed therapeutics (Hydroxychloroquine quinoline (Plaquenil) and Azithromycin (Zithromax) plus Zinc immediately.  Contrary to what the left say, IT WORKS! If we do this, we can be back to work tomorrow.

BTW, where did all these pandemics come from?? China!

Who donated to the Wuhan research center? The Democratic Party.

VICTORY1

• He needs a long time in prison.

• Fauci is a Fraud who with the help of the Media made a virus that is no deadlier than a mild case of the flu and weaponized it with lie after lie to create total panic getting people to wear masks which is what is killing people. In 2020 Doctors in Italy autopsied people who were thought to have died from COVID to discover they did not die from the virus but from a Bacterial Infection of the lungs caused from wearing masks. The Government of Italy has filed charges of crimes against Humanity for the WHO, Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates. Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates have made billions off of their fake Vaccine which is not a Vaccine. It's an Experimental Gene Therapy. They are using people as Lab Rats. Big Pharma wants every one sick and this shot will do just that.

• And it is still going on - now we are supposed to be afraid of the latest variation.  Give me a break!  It is hard to believe that anyone believes this creton any more, but the msm keeps pumping him up as our "savior".  I think he is more aligned with the prince of liars!  I could say that about anyone in the NIH, NIAID, CDC or WHO also!

This reply was deleted.