Replies

• I agree with her 100%.

• We need more like her.  

• The current political situation of Our Nation is actually comparable to the Board Game of Monopoly. After awhile someone ends up with all the properties, houses and hotels and then its time to "Shake up the Board" and Start Again! Anyone in "Office" GOES,and is replaced with New Blood and Fresh Ideas, Owing no allegiances to anyone but the Nation, Constitution and its Citizens.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Nancy Pelosi is a domestic enemy of the state.  Our Constitutional Republic is at risk as long as Pelosi and her ilk are in charge of federal government. 

• Not just VACATE the chair, TAR, FEATHERS and a RAIL are PERFECTLY suited to remove this VERMIN!!!

• I like your resolve Frank Brown, although that old hen was defeathered bare years before.

I want her to be tried, convicted, sentenced to labor in a distillery, with no liquour priviliges.

9304380689?profile=RESIZE_400x 'How dry she'll be.

How dry she'll be.

We'd like to see,

How dry she'll be!'

• Right on!!!

• It is about time someone spoke up loudly.  However, she was not joined by Jim Jordan and the caucus and others.  There should have been a bank of like-thinking representatives behind her.  That is the only chance she has of getting McCarthy to move in a bold, overtly positive manner.  Have we forgotten that this man-of-many-colors has an original color underneath all those fake colors?  Yes, the original color was the color of RINO.  Clue: once a RINO, always a RINO!  Greene wants him to do what?  Go against his friend Pelosi/Lugosi?  The only way that happens is if Greene scares McCarthy into action.  Even then his response is likely to be soft ice cream.  Greene and those who strongly support her need to go after McCarthy and remain in attack until McCarthy completes his attack on Lugosi/Pelosi.  We need someone who actually scares people into overt action.  The time for politeness, coercion, and nudging has long passed.  It has not worked since 1992!  Wake-up, everyone!  It is time for callousness, belligerence, and attacks.  It may be repulsive, but it alone works in this atmosphere! 

This reply was deleted.