ADMIN

Giants owner Charles Johnson donates to Herschel Walker

Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has won her primary in Georgia's 14th Congressional District on Tuesday night.

The firebrand lawmaker scored a victory in her first re-election bid, nabbing more than 70 percent of the vote with just over half the ballots counted.

While her divisive style has earned her criticism from Democrats and a myriad of national headlines, it appears that Donald Trump’s all-important endorsement prevailed with Greene’s constituents.

Is the GOP good for anything any more but obstructing the Dems? -  Literotica Discussion Board

'My enemies on both the left and the right will never admit it out loud, but I've become one of the most effective members in Congress for the Republican Party,' Green boasted in her election night victory speech. 

The former president had praised Greene as a ‘warrior’ in his initial endorsement and appeared with her multiple times since leaving office, including most recently at the Mar-a-Lago premiere of far-right activist Dinesh D’Souza’s new film 2000 Mules.

Meanwhile Trump scored another Peach State victory in Senate GOP primary candidate Herschel Walker, a former football star who has a personal friendship with the ex-president that goes back decades.

read more:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10851579/Trump-backed-Marjorie-Taylor-Greene-Herschel-Walker-score-Republican-primary-wins-Georgia.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I bet the gop establishment TRAITORS are wetting their pants about now, and conspiring on how to throw the election to their devildemocommiecrat friends!!!!!!!!!!

• Need more like them

• Good for her. Do not see too many of the males sticking up for the Citizens.

• I really happy Green won. After she wins in November, I think she should be elected Speaker of House 

This reply was deleted.