Replies

• Abolish the IRS and Federal banks as well

• I like your style, Tim Ruckman!

• More DEM lies and BS!!!

• Dem crooks

• Many systems have a ' hidden access ' password so the manufacturers can access the system to repair the admin access if the admin password is lost or corrupted.

Reolink cameras have such access to all their cameras they sell using the UID ( a network using Amazon Web Services for remote access and control of Reolink cameras )... they do not need the ' admin ' password to access the cameras internal firmware and programming.

AT&T also has a ' hidden user ' for all their phone switches for the same reason ( especially if an employee leaves and refuses to give the password to the system ) ... Many equipment manufacturers have that capability for their technicians' access but do not advertise that capability... YOU MUST ASK THEM.

• Do you need a password to know how many dead people and hundreds of people living at a vacant lot address sent by mail-in votes???

• Having a password would pin down the criminal liability... so', they did not create one.  That way they can not pin down or limit the suspects involved in the actual commitment of the fraud.  No password gives the election officials criminally involved PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY.  It was not stupid ... it was calculated to avoid criminal prosecution.  It gives open access to the systems administration functions and thus greatly expands the possible numbers of individuals who may have committed the fraud.

• I wonder,

If given that an internal log records entry identities, events and timestamps, then any admin. entries during the election period would be by 'other than state administrators'.

OOOPS!

• Wrong... without a password no one knows who the  'internal log entry applies... it is the password that identifies the user for the logged entry...  Open access or access without a password could be anyone with input access... remote or on-site.

• So an administrator would not have access to a master list.....

Kinda limited adminsitration, I'd say.

Then again, I was simply speculating.

This reply was deleted.