ADMIN

8496754266?profile=RESIZE_710x

The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors unanimously approved on Wednesday a “full forensic audit” of the county’s election equipment after weeks of wrangling with state legislators.

The Arizona county intends to hire independent firms to conduct two separate audits, one beginning on Feb. 2 and the other on Feb. 8, on its voting machines and other equipment. The investigators will look at the voting equipment’s “hacking vulnerability, verify that no malicious malware was installed, and test that tabulators were not sending or receiving information over the internet,” the county said in a statement.

“Maricopa County elections were administered with integrity throughout 2020. That’s a fact. Multiple audits to date have proved as much, and multiple court rulings have concurred,” said Jack Sellers, who chairs the Board of Supervisors. “It’s also true that a significant number of voters want the additional assurance that a full forensic audit of tabulation equipment might bring, especially given all the misinformation that spread following the November 3 election. This audit shows our commitment to providing that assurance.”

Vice Chairman Bill Gates added: “We’re doing the right thing, at the right time, in the right way. The audit will be conducted in a way that safeguards private voter information and protects the investment made by county taxpayers in the tabulation equipment. My hope is that the audit results will ensure the residents of Maricopa County have the same confidence in our elections system that we have.”

Maricopa County officials have feuded with state lawmakers for weeks following the November elections over access to their voting equipment and records. The debate sparked a legal fight in December when Republican state senators sued the county to force it to turn over copies of ballots and other records in accordance with subpoenas issued by lawmakers.

read more here: https://www.dailywire.com/news/maricopa-county-az-board-approves-full-forensic-audit-of-voting-equipment-will-test-hacking-vulnerability?fbclid=IwAR0oq9d31TQnaMOsx6iajEMMrNWkBMaOojK7p8IwbQtt0OEP-6f9eIprHRA

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If they are feuding for weeks... how long does it take to back up a truck and make a switch of the machines?

• Dominion voting machines came into play in 2005. One year after bush won the contested election. I dont know when they were put in place in AZ but what I do know is the fix was put in place there for the 2020 election and republicans did nothing to stop the republican governornor from stealing it. This sounds like an attempt to say "hey look my fellow republicans, we fixed the problem, nothing to worry about here". You just can't have the President that you voted for. Come back and vote again

• What took them so long.... you're kidding.  Can you say CORRUPTION bends time to hide evidence?  These fraudsters needed the time to destroy the evidence of massive Fraud and they still are not certain they got it all.  Why the State Governor and Legislature have not demanded criminal indictments... or appointed a special prosecutor to ensure the fraudsters are held accountable is very troubling... pointing to possible collusion.  No one can be trusted... no one.

• What took them so long!?!

Deadlines don't mean anything to them!

• The elections were held three months ago.  The question now is where have the macines and other equipment been stored and under whose watch.

• This is a good start. Every state needs to do this. Full foresic audit. Not just the President position, ALL positions. Let us see exactly where all the fraud is in our elections. I believe we have had fraud many times in many states, Not just the contensed ones. I watched almost all night and other states did exactly what the contested states did. Other states also use the same machines and were hooked up to the Internet. 

• Way to go. Wait until it's too late. Chickens. 

• That is what this country needs right now.  Not only in AZ but in all of the contested states.  That will prove once and for all if our election system is a fail safe operation.  The country needs that assurance.  

• What good is an audit at this time? They had pleanty of time to delete any forensics since nov 3rd

• ABSOLUTELY..! JohnnyAnt

This reply was deleted.