ADMIN

8496754266?profile=RESIZE_710x

The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors unanimously approved on Wednesday a “full forensic audit” of the county’s election equipment after weeks of wrangling with state legislators.

The Arizona county intends to hire independent firms to conduct two separate audits, one beginning on Feb. 2 and the other on Feb. 8, on its voting machines and other equipment. The investigators will look at the voting equipment’s “hacking vulnerability, verify that no malicious malware was installed, and test that tabulators were not sending or receiving information over the internet,” the county said in a statement.

“Maricopa County elections were administered with integrity throughout 2020. That’s a fact. Multiple audits to date have proved as much, and multiple court rulings have concurred,” said Jack Sellers, who chairs the Board of Supervisors. “It’s also true that a significant number of voters want the additional assurance that a full forensic audit of tabulation equipment might bring, especially given all the misinformation that spread following the November 3 election. This audit shows our commitment to providing that assurance.”

Vice Chairman Bill Gates added: “We’re doing the right thing, at the right time, in the right way. The audit will be conducted in a way that safeguards private voter information and protects the investment made by county taxpayers in the tabulation equipment. My hope is that the audit results will ensure the residents of Maricopa County have the same confidence in our elections system that we have.”

Maricopa County officials have feuded with state lawmakers for weeks following the November elections over access to their voting equipment and records. The debate sparked a legal fight in December when Republican state senators sued the county to force it to turn over copies of ballots and other records in accordance with subpoenas issued by lawmakers.

read more here: https://www.dailywire.com/news/maricopa-county-az-board-approves-full-forensic-audit-of-voting-equipment-will-test-hacking-vulnerability?fbclid=IwAR0oq9d31TQnaMOsx6iajEMMrNWkBMaOojK7p8IwbQtt0OEP-6f9eIprHRA

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What does it matter? It's a fact that Trump won the legitimate vote against sleepy Joe in the basement by a landslide. It's also a fact that demonrats can't accept defeat and move on. They need to continue the cheating they are known for. 

• It is not just Arizona with election fraud ! There are Five Swing States that 2020 election fraud took place . If the US Supreme Court allowed Taxes suit to go forward President Donald J. Trump would now be sitting in the White House . No Court of law has heard evidence of voter fraud because of STANDING . The same legal BS Standing with suits brought against the fraud and usurper berry soetoro aka barack hussien obama 2008-2017 . 

• One county in the US has balls - it is a beginning!  So what would happen if it found to be a huge steal of the election?  I don't know of anything in our Constitution that addresses this kind of situation.  My recommendation would be to scrap this whole mess and order a new election, no machines and no mail in votes.  Of course we all know how well this would go over with the left and the current liar and thief.

• Mind if I ask about who is going to be there to watch the hen house do they think we are stupid. Make it fair. However many Dems are doing the audit there should be one Republican per demorat. Not that they would CHEAT. Who knows anyway what they have done to the machines after the election. Have had months to fix things

• Bill Gates????????????????????????????????????

• P/S... Asking the Fox to do an independent audit of the hen house and its missing chickens will result in a return that no chickens went missing and any reports of a Fox seen running away from the Hen House carrying frantic Chickens are malicious slander.  Mr. Fox and his family are registered anti-chicken-eating carnivores.  No evidence of chickens could be found in the home of Mr. Fox. Although, his children had several down feathers in their tails... the result of a pillow fight, says their dad.

• Give me a break... first, they would deny any proof that the Arizona election was stolen by fraud...  Even if the State legislators and Governor decreed it did.  Next, they would claim Arizona was a unique anomaly and its electoral votes were not the deciding factor... Biden still won. 

We are dealing with criminals and a Criminal Party... the Marxist Democrats will not give up power lawfully and probably not without the force of arms...

• Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) Thanks Again For Your Service  from a fellow Bither 2008 I'm still in the fight ! 

• That's Birther ! 

• You are so right

This reply was deleted.