Replies

• The real problem is that so many useful idiots BELIEVE the lies even though they don't make sense.

• The CCP is in a cold war with the world. To steel money to pay the government of the CCP. https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?hspart=iba&hsimp=yhs-3&...

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?hspart=iba&hsimp=yhs-3&type=dkff_9317_FFW_ZZ&vm=r&grd=1&p=voter…
  • Without the Powers of Congress behind it, the Administration is basically limited to Veto, which can be over ridden with a majority. Two years following 2022, Trump gets my vote. I hear and have heard d numerous complaints, but no viable other choices.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Arnold -- spot-on, my brother!!

• Walt -- I know you meant Dopey-Gropey Joe, not Trump.

• On Jan 20th the House should start impeachment proceeding against Trump, Harris and all the other democrats that have broken the law.  Especially Hunter Biden.  Should also start an investigation into his financial background.  The man is a crook.  He is inbed with both 
    China and Russia.  

• When Both Houses are Re-Taken in 2022 perhaps it would be best priority to repair "All Damage and Get the Nation's Economy Fully Functioning Once Again", before seeking " Vendettas.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I'd love to know who you'd like to see in the WH, who would be the man in your mind who would and could do all that you expect from him, walk in those gigantic shoes without ever scuffing them. I'm serious, give me some names, does this person exist, or are we still waiting for him to step forward?

• They can slow the damage, the left will be lame, and can't take us to destruction at high speeds. Sometimes that's the best you can do, until the next presidential election. Good lord, your glass is always half empty!

• "There are some indications that he was behind the election fraud..."  What indications, Dee?  We don't need "congressional inquiries".  We need indictments.  "Congressional inquiries" go nowhere.  The pols grandstand on TV and for other media, look stern and really interested, and that's the end of it.  The show is over.  They head for the bars and congratulate themselves on having put another one over on the electorate.

This reply was deleted.