ADMIN

iz2D1sR9.png

Sen. Joe Manchin couldn’t bear to watch Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer’s GOP-trashing floor speech Thursday night — covering his face and ultimately walking away during the comments.

The animated reaction came as Schumer was speaking before the Senate officially extended the government’s borrowing authority — and it was all captured by a CSPAN camera.

“Republicans played a dangerous and risky partisan game, and I am glad that their brinksmanship did not work,” Schumer began his remarks, with Manchin sitting behind him in view of the camera.

As Schumer cast blame on Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and GOP Senators, Manchin first appeared to shake his head then pressed his palms to his face in dismay.

read more:

https://nypost.com/2021/10/08/sen-joe-manchin-shows-frustration-during-chuck-schumers-gop-floor-speech/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• McConnell needs a swift boot; tell him to just go home and kiss up to his Chinese communist in-laws for his next pay check.

• Politics has more and more come to resemble a "Trip Through Disney Land". We pay for a Tour of exactly what " They" want us to see, and come away satisfied, or not, never actually have seen any Inter workings o how things actually are done!" Both side rant and rave over "Global Warming" when in actuality the temperature has risen 1.1 degrees in 100 years, in accordance with Geological History. Currently America is converting to Electric Vehicles to be recharged from Production by Generation Plants 60% Fossil Fuels! In the early 50's London killed Thousands through a weather inversion trapping Coal Smog thus creating the continued use of converted "Coke", and remarkably Clean Air. The U.S. initiated this Process at that time, and now is near " Non Existent." So much for Clean Air. Budget Limitation 60 years ago came down to a CST of less than $500 per each American Citizens all ages. Today that is over $84,000 per person, and for what? Do you see it around you within or outside your homes? Are there less crimes? Less violence? Less suicides? Molestations? Spousal Abuse? Gang Shootings? Riots? Lootings? Public/Private Property Destruction? The question is "Why Not? Our Population has less than doubled, yet our Debt per person has increased over 164,000 times in just 60 years! Logic dictates the Fault does not lay within One Political Party or The Other, but in our own gullibility. Only We, the People, have the ability to get beyond the amusement rides and into the inter workings in hopes of salvaging Our Nation.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• The best time to fight Demons is when they are along and you and yours are in groups, not the reverse! 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• As God is my witness I cannot WAIT until that traitor Portman is GONE

• These Republicans acted very foolishly.  And if they thought they would get thanks from the demockrats; they should have learned their lesson.  But some how I doubt they did.  I am so glad to see one of my Senators did not go along with this nonsense )the other is a demockrat so she is hopeless; a backbencher who doesn't have a creative thought in her head - just a Schumer puppet).

• The gutless wonders caved again.

• This durty DEMON a long  with hes EVIL PARTY and the Demons  in the house and Senate  , Whitehouse  need to be removed now.

• I truly hope Senator Manchin remembers the trashing of Republicans by Schumer.  I believe Senator Manchin is an honest man and holds the coal miners and people of West Virginia in his hands.  But his fellow Democrats are dedicated to wiping out the miners in their obsession with "climate change" and they will sell him out  if Manchin throws in the towel to side with them, the people of West Virginia and the miners are lost!  The damage that the democrats are doing to this country is almost irreparable and those that can't see it, I feel sorry for and sorry for my country.

• Fortunately the Primaries are next Spring, followed by November's Elections. Unfortunately, for most,  Citizens will feel their work is done for another Two Years!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• It's a fight for our Beloved  country always. I will never surrender my freedom  to the likes of these DEMONS  .

This reply was deleted.