Replies

• HE SHOULD BE FIRED

• Get a Lawyer Kid and do your best to get that "Officer" FIRED .

• Unless, the Liberal Ogliarchy who stole the  2020 election from Trump, and from #WeThePeople are stopped.  

"This" is 'our' future.  It will only get worse unless something is done.

• Maybe the cop needs to be arrested for being a moron and wearing a mask outside.

• The Cop needs to be arrested for being too stupid to have a badge and gun. What a moron

• Where did thiss happen and how about identifying the State, city and police dept who even dared to make such an assinine comment or threat against an American Citizen.   I can see Lawyers lining up to have fun and get rich over this idiot.    

• Totaly agree. Post the information.

• Under what possible Statute could anyone be "Arrested, Fingerprinted, and Mug Shots entered into any Public Record for wearing/displaying a Mega Hat?" I would love the fortuitous opportunities for "Rich Rewards" litigation would bring if I can just be Lucky enough to be "Arrested!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I am not hat man really, but now everytime I go out I will be wearing my MAGA hat.   I encourage everyone to do the same.  

• The thin blue line is getting thinner all the time.  It is difficult to blindly support jerks like that cop.  He has no business carrying a badge and a gun.  Unfortunately there is getting to be way to many cops just like him.  A bully with a badge and a gun.

This reply was deleted.