ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He blew my trust in him long before she called him out. He's part of the problem.

• He was a RINO during Trump's early years.  The spots do not disappear.  Still a RINO.  JIM jORDAN.: SPEAKER!

• I've felt for a LONG time that Kevin McCarthy was just another establishment clown, go along to get along McCarthy. Another bad pick by Trump, who should have endorsed Jim Jordan or Louis Gohmert. McCarthy has been totally silence on election fraud, which is sad because we would have won the House, Senate and Presidency if ONLY the Republicans had the courage enough to challenge it. They were silent when Hussein was POTUS too!

• McCarthy has always been a fraud.  Puts his finger in his room mate to find out which way the wind blows!

• I must AGREE with everything Greene has stated in these twits, the RINOs are just as much VERMIN as the demoCRAPS, the FUMIGATION of republican TRAITORS needs to happen SOON!

• If I had to choose between Rep. Green and the McCarthy, I would vote for Rep. Green.  The best person to replace K. Mc. is Rep Jim Jordan Ohio.  He is not afraid of anyone.  

• McCarthy has to go we need leaders not politicians 

• McCarthy is a snake, one of them and a problem for the GoneOldParty. He gives the party what makes it a party in decline.

• Go for it Marjorie. I've never cared for Kevin McCarthy I never wanted him to be speaker. He's too much a part of the swamp.

• She's a fighter - good for her.

This reply was deleted.