Replies

• Actually the postal inspectors need to be notified of this so they can investigate. They are like the FBI as well.

• Of course, notify the US Postal service as well... the breach of US Mail security, election fraud, and other non-mail statutory breaches of the law requires a multifaceted investigation.

• that's what the Nancy Pelocy wants and the Democrats party.

• I am going to report this to my Governor! Not sure how much can be done at this late date, rxcept for them to have the news media let people know that phony  ballots are coming in the mail and tell them what to do with them. 

• this is what the Democrats want they should be ashamed of themselves.

• They have no shame. About a year ago Project Veritas on one of their spy inverviews recorded one leftist/communist saying the reason they win so many times and the republicans lose is because the republicans always play by the rules.

• Stop the election this is the worst secure presidential election of all time and the majority of the federal workers are liberals 

• I'm a postal worker and this doesn't shock me one bit. I've had arguments with workers on political views. Man made global warming is real. It's a world wide HOAX. There are some seriously tisted people in our work force that wouldn't mind our country being flushed down a toilet as long as their union is safe.

• you need to tell them if America goes so go the world.

• Build the wall; no $ or help of any kind or health care for illegal persons; english language only; teach US history and Constitution in schools; audit the Fed Reserve; no visas of any kind except merit visas, revert to back our $ with gold, cancel the security clearances for all Obama hold overs & get rid of them; voting with photo ID only, NO MAIL-IN voting, NO SAME DAY VOTING REGISTRATION AND VOTING; no doing any business with China

This reply was deleted.