Replies

• I wish this ugly bastard Kerry would drop dead! He is nothing but a coward, liar, traitor and a typical America hating, Constitution hating, God hating leftist liberal commie democrat! 

• Kerry is braindead just like ever other liberal out there. This guy is right, and we need to get back to reality. I am an electronic engineering technician and I can say that solar is a suppliment to our energy needs NOT A REPLACEMENT. The only thing kerry knows is to act like lurch.

• Welcome to the rest of our lives. This is only the beginning. They don't intend to EVER be out of power again. 

• Lurch is idiot of the first magnitude.  He uses more energy than a small country and the only thing he accomplished was to marry wealthy women who are stupid enough to support him.  Isn't his daughter married to an Ahyatola's son????   I wouldn't trust him to walk my dog across the street!  

• This traitor still has his own jet while lecturing us about the evils of petroleum." Which is a fake science" and tells us to change to adapt to his globalists attitude. Remember, he called our troops murderers in Vietnam. He should be strung up and left to answer for his traitorous behavior.

• Kerry with all his houses and boats doesn't understand American workers, definitely not the oil and gas workers. That's why we need Trump back. 

• You are right!!!!  He is totally useless for anything except how to sell out his country to the enemy!

• He should have NEVER been alowed to return from NAM!

• Got that right.

• AMEN on that statment Mr. Landers....

This reply was deleted.