ADMIN

Lunatic John Brennan Goes on an Anti-Trump Twitter Rant

politics john brennan Memes & GIFs - Imgflip
For four years, I spoke out vigorously against Donald Trump’s craven dishonesty, corrupt pursuit of personal interests, & trampling of our democratic principles. After serving over three decades in national security, I felt compelled to condemn Trump’s depravity & incompetence. 
My outspokenness has brought criticism, retaliation by the Trump Administration, & threats by those blinded by Trump’s demagoguery.

Yes, it is unusual for a former CIA Director to speak out, but when an autocrat descended upon the White House, silence was not an option for me. 
I now plan to ignore Trump. I leave his fate to our judicial system, his infamy to history, & his legacy to a trash heap. The national security team of P-E Biden and VP-E Harris has numerous challenges ahead of it & wise national security policies merit strong bipartisan support. 
And while I will refrain from referencing Donald Trump in Twittersphere again, I will not hesitate to denounce public officials of any political stripe who I believe betray the trust of the American people or engage in unethical, unprincipled, or corrupt activities.

I promise. 

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Brennan is a loser. Trump is the exact opposite of how Brennan describes him. We the people can see it clearly, and we know Trump is honest, keeps his promises, and fights the swamp. 

• Unfortunately term limits replenish the swamp with creeps like this, and then they just stay there

This reply was deleted.