Replies

• Oops: if you trust it yes. I don't trust the 2020 election and I don't stand by it.

• It's so very inspiring to know that you are there. I am a senior citizen and I remember what this country WAS like. I can't speak to accountability back then, but now one would have to be deaf, dumb, and blind not to see what is happening.  I support you completely. I am inspired by your patriotism. I wish all the military recognized their oath to the Constitution and the rule of law.  This is NOT a movie. No one is going to write a happy ending for us. We must write it for ourselves, our children all of which depend on our country and the accountability of our leaders. Thank you. Sempre Phi

• This reply was deleted.
    • I just they would ALL recognize their oath is to the Constitution.

• I think the "system" needs to be torn down.  

• The Left is not formerly trying to tear down the gov. their just ignoring it altogether.  They could care less about the Constitution, in fact when Obama called that document list negative rights I knew we were in trouble. It, the Constitution, is negative for a gov. It focuses on what CANNOT be done to the people. Obama knew that when made his comment. He knew it and he and his decided they would ignore it and largely they do. They have rendered it irrelevant for their purposes and the American public, their base, by and large, we have all accepted that. they've seen the consequences and WATCHED it happen.  The southern border comes to mind. 

• NO, it's already been torn down, that was their goal.  It needs to be restored!

• Oh, you mean like have an election in 2020 to reelct Trunp?

I thought we did that.

Oh I see what you mean, we can audit the election and throw it out as a phony fraud election....

I thought that the unelected judges put a stop to that?

Well we could punish the people who cheated....oh wait...they'd have to be prosecuted first.

For that we'd need the cooperation of FBI, lawenforcement, courts, legislatures and an honest press. 

You know the Press, the conner stone of Liberty and Freedom.....

What a minute....arn't they the groups that perpetrated the fraud, covered it up and are blocking the exposure of it?

Yea your right, let's just have some more elections, that'll fix it!

Just because they got away with it, in full public view and no ones been punished for their fraud, that doesn't mean that they'll do it again............

• AMEN THANK YOU FOR STANDING UP FOR WHATS RIGHT A GREAT MAN . THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE 

• Yes, Scheller has more guts and principle in his little finger than this whole regime that is now occupying this country. 

This reply was deleted.