Replies

• Anything that ugly probably figures it has to keep moving or some animal is gonna scratch dirt to cover up dead poop!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I am trying to figure out what kind of scam she is trying to pull...

Is she just doing this to convince people to vote for her again?  She isn't up for reelection for 2 more years.

I know she is trying to run a scam on the people, just not sure what it is.

• Don't count on this communist, satanic skank to do anything that will be good for We the People!!!!!!!!!!

• I needed a good belly laugh.  Chicago is owned by the Teacher's Union and therefore the Mayor is.  Best idea would be to declare all public sector unions illegal and get rid of them!

• Go back to work monday or Fire those  that won't. Problem solved. Works in the privarte sector. 

Public Ubions must be abolished. Even F.D.R. was against them!!!!

• Unions outlived their usefulness, teachers have no fear of losing their jobs, they aren't producing well educated kids, the summers aren't  enough anymore, they really don't want to work........fire them all, do what Reagan did with the flight controllers.

• ilona, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!  i was forced to pay union dues during my working days as a condition of employment.  I didn't have to belong to the union but dues were deducted from my paycheck without my consent.  The communications workers of America and southwestern bell telephone worked a deal that benefitted the company and union while screwing the workers!!!!  Talk about FASCISM!!!!!!!!!!

• With Marxism,Everybody "GETS  IT" in the end.................Especially  the useful idiot woke!!! They have to go oince they're no longer useful as the tools of tyrants. Once their totalutarian powers is established  they  will be a threat to the tyrants that used them. ANTIFA et.al. will be rounded up and shot!!!...Yeah really!!!

• Phil, correct.  Once we patriots have been eliminated the useful idiots will become the targets because tyrants need enemies and, like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and Fidel, supporters will become victims of their own stupidity!!!!!!!!!!

• How is she going to continue to brain wash her good little comrads if they are not in her class rooms ?

This reply was deleted.