Replies

• She is definatley a RINO, and hopefully gets the boot out the door!!!! She is useless for the (R) Party.

• These Ass Holes are overthrowing our country. Garland scares the shit out of me!

• I do not think Tump wants to be President again. Melonia made it clear she does not want the crap from these loonies. Further attacks are effecting his businesses. Probably why Desantis is hinting his run. Look at what these global fascists have done to our country. They are traitors, no doj no justice period. Rigged elections no vote.

With mandates flying around, Vax lemmings run off the cliff to evil pied pipers.Invaders infiltrating America, Perhaps there is one thing to happen. Constitutional Re-implemtation!! 

If not kiss the USA goodbye.

• I don't agree, why would he keep the rallies going! As far a Melania, she immigrated from a communist country, she knows what is at stake, so she does what it takes. You think Trump really wanted to do this the first time? I don't think so, but if we get majority he will do it again, otherwise it would be a waste, he couldn't get anything done.

• And as Liz races around the girls' race track, you can hear her sing, "Lickety Spit, lickety split!"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• We need the leadership provided by Donald Trump. He had America leading again. He had the People prospering again. He did "Make America Great Again."

• Trump did make America great again. Next time around he will have to make sure that elections are only a formality that confirm his win. We all know that a large majority of real American patriots are supporting him anyway. Elections are only an opportunity for the left to steal the vote.

• Liz Cheney is a traitor as anyone is a traitor who goes against Donald J Trump, the best president the United States has ever had. Being against Trump is a mental illness. Anybody who opposes Trump should be sent to a mental asylum and/or a re-education camp. I am so sick of the fake media manipulating people, which is why re-education camps are needed in the United States in 2022.

• Trump CAN AND WILL be president again whether you like it or not!!

• Don't bet on it Cheney.  Would you bet your house and life on it baby?  Gee, I did not see one TV that the rioters had with them to watch a president tell them to stand down..  We all know what this kangaroo committee is all about putting out lies just before the next election.  This committee that Pelosi put together with her hand pick liars will not change one vote in the end.  It just provides fodder for the press to use in their lies that will be printed when the report comes out.  Cheney, Pelosi, Schumer, Shifty Shift, Jerry I wet my pants Nadler, and other need to be put in prison along with the VP.  

This reply was deleted.