ADMIN

H/T BizPac Review

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Just another John "Song Bird" McCain..!!!

• The democrats will just ignore the evidence, and try to convict just because it is President Trump.

• You talk big Senator Graham, but will you follow through on it.  Harris should be in jail, but threatening her won't do any good. 

• You are right on the mark!  Lindsey Graham always talks big, but in the end does nothing. He is my Senator for the next 6 years, but he will be primaried when he runs for re-election and hopefully be replaced by a Constitutional Conservative who will stand firmly on principles and not be just a bag of hot air.

• Martha ... with respect, you obviously don't understand negotiation/poker. Be patient.

• There IS NO negotiation / poker when it comes between two Ole Buddies and Still are between Lindsey Graham and Joe Biden..! Graham Is A Two Faced Rino Asshole..! Never Ever Liked Or Trusted Him and NEVER Will..!  Poker My Ass..!!!

• Linsey is nothing but a big mouth no gonads at all just like most of the republic party. By now it all been confirmed as to what we all know for sure not exactly a secret.

• Exactly!  He has been in office for far roo long and has accomplished virtually nothing.

• Roger ,,, with respect, you obviously don't understand negotiation/poker. Be patient.

• With all due respect to you too.  We have seen this movie before.  In the end nothing will happen.

This reply was deleted.