ADMIN

Top 10 Absurd Quotes by Lindsey Graham | FreedomWorks

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said Tuesday that former President Donald Trump should sit out the GOP primaries in Alabama and Missouri.

Republicans will hold primaries in those states in 2022 after Sens. Roy Blunt of Missouri and Richard Shelby of Alabama announced they will not seek reelection.

"I think he should just let it play out, if I were him," Graham told reporters on Capitol Hill Tuesday, referring to Trump. "I just think you want to just make sure some of your best candidates emerge."

read more:foxnews.com

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• grahamnesty is/always has been a deep state TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!

• Can't figure this guy out, but I think he is not good over all!

• Swamp creature is playing good cop bad cop again. May God hit the whole of D.C. with a fireball..............WHEN THEY'RE ALL THERE!

• there are a veryFEW good ones left

• There are no good ones left... if they are good they'd leave or work to get the States to move using an article 5 convention to recall the garbage fronting as our Government.  Article 5 and a recall Amendment is our last and best hope for saving the Republic... and our leaders, including the GOP, are not interested in saving our nation.  If there were any good ones they'd certainly be blowing the whistle loudly for an Article 5 convention... a recall amendment and new elections without any of the current office holders permitted by Amendment to run for office.

The Border Crisis is a good example of the Good Cop BAD COP analogy... Cruz has been aware of the problem for decades and all he does is repeat whet we know... that he border crisis needs to be solved.  Simply enforcing the current Laws would solve the problem... as long as the Federal judges overruling the law are impeached and removed from their Benches... as they should be.

• Numb nuts !!!

• Graham is an idiot and an opportunist.  The only time he is with Trump is when it means his own political future. He's too stupid by half! And I hope Trump endorses someone else for HIS primary!

• Will someone tell Graham that Trump is the party and that he is the people's president and the other idiot is only an idiot appointed to the office and it's time for republicans in DC accept it 

• You are the last person to tell President Trump to be quiet! Shut the hell up Lindsey!

• President Trump should do what he thinks is best for America.  He has more knowledge than any of us.  I trust Donald.  

This reply was deleted.