Replies

• Yep my RINO senator cornyn included.

• I THOUGHT LINDSEY GRAHAM WAS A CHRISTIAN I GUESS NOT 'ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE FOR ALL THE SENATORS WHO REJECT DONALD J TRUMP

• Lots of Christians are Christians in name only, those who support abortion, homosexuslity. transgenderism, masking and tyranny. Blind, deaf and dumb, they serve the gid if this world, not God in heaven who laughs at the schemes of the enemy.

• they will find out on judgment day where they stand with God when He calls for them to explain themselves.  I get a lot of heat for speaking/writing against abortion (murder of a child of God), homosexuality (an abomination before God), and islam (a satanic cult of rape, torture, and murder) but I don't back down, ever.  I got banned from facebook in 2019 for expressing my views, politely but firmly!!!!!

• right on Jea9, I like what you said "God in heaven who laughs at the schemes of the enemy"

• Jea, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN

• AMEN

• Jea, correct!!!!!

• Exactly! and there will be a consequence to pay for this.

• I just looked at lindsey's website and there is no phone number listed nor can you email him.  The only thing I saw is a mailing address.  I believe many reps are changing their contact process.

This reply was deleted.