Replies

• Really?

Do you know how many Asian conservatives there are? SMH… They are family and God first ppl too. They vast majority come here looking to make their way by living the American dream not to destroy it. You don’t see them trying to transform our country into what they left, that’s all the big city Americans doing it. They transcend race, gender, and social status. My wife is Asian and has been a registered voting Republican since the day she was naturalized. Why go there with that kind of shit. This isn’t what should divide us. I am not crazy about his wife, but I’m not going to be so ignorant as to attack an entire group of ppl because I don’t like the gov. that rules their ancestral lands or an individual who deserves little to no attention to begin with.

• mcconnell's wife is just as much a lowlife as he is, likely a chicom spy!!!!!

• Yes, most of them are probably decent people but she has close family and financial ties to the communist party!!!!!  she was part of slick willie's regime!!!!!!!!!!

• This reply was deleted.
    • what "conservative media" are you talking about?????

• I only watch OANN and they aren't telling us to sit down and shut up, they are what fox USED to be, a truth telling conservative outlet.  I quit watching fox about 3 years ago.  I like Mark Levin and Jeanine Pirro but won't turn to fox for anything.

• Marlene, it isn't news it is marxist propaganda

• Graham you limp wristed traitor, hang your head down in shame!

• That sounded like a bunch of us yelling at the Justice Dept, TRAITORS.

This reply was deleted.