Replies

• harris defend Antifa and Black lives matter just let you know they are a gang related group and they are racist

• Nelda communist harris is one of them.

• I know so that is why I say she should be impeached for condoning violence by blm.

• she should be impeached for not being eligible to hold the office!!!!!

• Since the media will support him for a while, he knows most Americans will forget all about it. Afterall how bad would he have to be to make a republican vote for a democrat. Since there isn’t really any competition, he’s got no worries. That's how he can continue with no expression or concern. Ignore it and it will dissipate and then be forgotten. He was probably thinking she’ll still vote for me in a couple years…

The security was week, they knew antifa would be there and probably trigger enough of an incident so they could use it/anything as an excuse to do nothing. I am a registered independent and I would love to see, at least until the next election a mad rush of ppl changing their affiliation to anything but Republican or Democrat. 

If voter reform does take place, I would like to put in an order to remove party affiliation from the ballot, and allow for a multiple response or "Rank Choice System" so ppl stop feeling like they are throwing their vote away if voting for a third party candidate. Make them earn our votes and invoke some good old fashion competition

We've got to do something, because they have been united at undermining conservatives and libertarians for a long time. Take the time to read this blueprint for what happened this election: https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/democracy/reports/2018/07/1...   this piece was written in 2018 and they outline all of the little experiments that have been going on and worked to nationalize them.

Increasing Voter Participation in America - Center for American Progress
    Structural barriers and cynicism about government keep millions of eligible Americans from participating in elections; here’s how to fix that.
    • the presidential election process already violates the Constitution but that is their plan, to subvert and abolish it!!!!!!!!!!

• Honor our vote, makes a very nice rally cry! Every politician who failed to honor the vote should be confronted with it everywhere they go.

• And then voted out. Our first challange is to get this fraud of voting fixed.

• Him and McConel need to go in 2022

• Jim, him and mcconnell just got reelected, they are there until 2026 and they know they are safe then because the system is rigged against liberty!!!!!

This reply was deleted.