Replies

• The more I hear from the GOP the more I love my dog. I reregester to vote I am no longer a Republican I registered as a Tea Party voter. President Trump did not receive 75 million votes he received more than 85 million votes and more than 50 percent know the election was stolen but now the media will lie to cover the truth they will try to picture their fake president is love by the majority of Americans.

• No, the left will not let him hold rallies except at major sporting events and other public events where the crowds are there for other reasons... 

• I don't think others have understood what is taking place! We are in the process of losing the nation to an outside entity. We have the most powerful nation on planet earth and it is about to be given away! We are told in God's word that the false messiah will come "in his own name" and that is coming. This is the beginning of the man on the WHITE horse Rev 6:2 you can believe this or not but it won't change what is about to happen. We are told in Mat 24 that this generation will not pass away before Jesus comes to rule the world. That generation began when Isreal was reborn in 1948 and a generation is 100 years. They have been a nation for 73 years add the seven-year tribulation makes 80 years. We are very close to the rapture of the believing church. Bible scholars have been asking this question for many years... where is the United States mentioned in the word of God?

• Hey! Barry, I believe Babylon is the United State of today's world I am just saying because the United States is the most powerful nation in the world if the United States is gone the rest of the world is gone too.

• the U S isn't mentioned in Revelation.  England, Russia, and Communist China are but as being destroyed when they attack Israel.

• that's the reason why the United State need to stand with Israel if not it's all over for the United State of America. 

• AMEN

• Lindsey Graham is not the only Senator who chose to turn against the patriotic American people.  All of those who chose not to stand up in Congress for decertification of the elections are nothing but a bunch of RINOS. 

• After hearing what Kelly Loeffler had to say after President Trump did so much for her I'm glad she lost.  She showed she doesn't deserve to be in the senate as a republican because she would just be another mcconnell deep state drone.  Might as well have devildemocommiecrats as a bunch of deep state TRAITORS calling themselves republicans.  mcconnell, grahamnesty, collins, murkowski, cornyn, mitty the poo, and many others are just posers who are only there for personal prestige, power, and wealth.  They aren't there to uphold their oath of office or represent We the People.  Sadly, inhofe and lankford from my home of Oklahoma aren't much help either.  I gave up on inhofe a long time ago but lankford just showed his colors recently.  

• I agree with you Martha

This reply was deleted.