Replies

• Well duh Lindsey, but who is in charge, because we know it sure the hell isn't Magoo Biden!!!!

• As I understand it, 25 is the responsibility of the Cabinet.  If I am wrong, someone please correct it.  

• The 25th Amendment is not a tool for use by Congress to remove a President who is unable to fulfill the terms of his office... The Vice President and a majority of the senior Cabinet members must initiate the removal by submitting a signed declaration that the President is unable to perform the duties of his office.  Congress's options for removing the President are constitutionally limited to IMPEACHMENT of the President.

See: Read the Entire Text of the 25th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution...

Read the Entire Text of the 25th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution
      More than 50 years ago, the U.S. Constitution was amended to provide a way to remove from office a president who isn’t capable of fulfilling his duti…
  • BIDEN WAS "[TOLD]": YOU WILL CHOOSE KAMALA HARRIS AS VICE PRESIDENT..."BY BARACK OBAMA"! JOE BIDEN IS A--- TOOL, FOR THE DNC....EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS SCRIPTED.

KAMALA IS THERE FOR EVERYTHING BIDEN SAYS ON TV, WITH HER HANDS CROSSED IN FRONT OF HER.....SHE IS HIS 'HANDLER' ALONG WITH HIS WIFE, IN THE WINGS.

JOEY ALWAYS RUNS TO HIS IDOL & BIG BROTHER BARACK OBAMA FOR EVERYTHING AND KAMALA IS PRESENT EVERY SINGLE TIME HE TALKS OF SHYPE'S WITH OBAMA.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<---------- [OBAMA ALONG WITH THE RADICAL DNC ARE    RUNNING THE SHOW----NOT JOE BIDEN] ---------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

WHAT IS IN CHARGE OF AMERICAS GOVERNMENT?

THE FRINGE LEFT IS NOT AMERICA.....WHO ARE THEY! 

• The Gov. belongs to the ones that BOUGHT these TRAITORS over the past 30yrs. They are afaraid of their OWNERS. That's the only thing I can think of. If not, I'd have to believe everyone in Gov. was a traitor if not. I just can't believe EVERYONE is a traitor. They themselves are scared of WHO?

I've come to that conclusion becasue I just can't believe EVERYONE is a traitor and NO ONE in Gov. will do anything about it.  To me,it's because they're OBVIOUSLY threatened by???????? My guess?..............C.C.P.owns ALL the Whores that SOLD OUR COUNTRY OUT!!!!

• Marxism runs on FEAR...  personal reprisal, coersion, and a corrupt political spoils system breed a prevailing fear of government in a Marxist system.  Everyone feared one another in the Old Soviet Union.  Often, the mere accusation of dissident behavior resulted in demotions, evictions, time in a gulag, psychological conditioning, or death.  The Marxist society was ripe with secret police, arbitrary arrests, detention, social and political government abuses.

We are seeing the increase of such psychological oppression in society... as the government uses anonymous sources to allege, charge, and convict the innocent of non-existent criminal conduct (LTG Flynn). Social justice has been turned on end and has become social injustice.  Open reprisals and social stigma are spawning a fear-based social order.  The right to be confronted by one's accuser, and a jury trial by one's peers, has become a joke.

• barry's 3rd term

• No kidding. President Xi is in charge.

• before 2022 we need Obummer and soreass sorus in a cell at gitmo along with Killery and her petafile husband Billy boy! Then Piglocy needs to be jailed for treason! Then maybe we can start to win our country back. Just think what an F***en mess we will be in with Cumalla (Or as Joe calles her spreading eagle) as president and Piglocy as our VP, All the gates of HELL will be open to fully runin our Country. They want us to be worse off then any shi*hole country you can think of!

• Biden is a joke that shames us all, and Kamala can't be any worse than he is.  Well, that is debatable but lets get on with it, and send Joe home with wifey!

This reply was deleted.