Replies

• I don't feel Joe Biden has any control a all.  I'm sure wife, Jill, dresses him and ties his shoes every day.  Let's face it, this is Obama's third term to destroy America and he's frantic to do it as fast as he can before the 2022 elections.  And, Kamala the laughing clown is his pick for President and this was the only way he could get the conservtive Democratic vote and push Kamala into the Presidency at the same time.  

• The 25th Amendment is not a tool for use by Congress to remove a President who is unable to fulfill the terms of his office... The Vice President and a majority of the senior Cabinet members must initiate the removal by submitting a signed declaration that the President is unable to perform the duties of his office.  Congress's options for removing the President are constitutionally limited to IMPEACHMENT of the President.

See: Read the Entire Text of the 25th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution...

Read the Entire Text of the 25th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution
    More than 50 years ago, the U.S. Constitution was amended to provide a way to remove from office a president who isn’t capable of fulfilling his duti…
  • Don't complain now you Rino piece of💩 80 million people voted for Trump, but all you spineless swamp creatures were to afraid to stand up against the fraud 

• Graham is a hand holding back stabbing snake

• Got to get joe out of there

• This reply was deleted.
    • From what I've seen and know now and after all the B.S. from the last 30yrs. out of D.C. et.al.

Trump and Regan were the only legitimate Presidential elections in my life. 

• Agreed!  And now the 2nd Amendment is in jeopardy - what else can go wrong?

• Well said Star... the current Congress is not likely to reform the electoral system to end Election Fraud... In fact there are bills pending in Congress to make election fraud easier to conduct.

This reply was deleted.