Replies

• Sidney is no longer part of Trumps legal team. She is going it alone and you can give donations for her efforts.

defendingtherepublic.org

http://defendingtherepublic.org/
  • I do not think the DS will let this happen.

• Powell and Giuliani know what they are doing. They got the evidence and they won yesterday in Pennsylvania because they are getting closer to having the case be heard by the Supreme Court. Barrett and Kavanaugh will come through for Trump, so will Alito and Thomas for sure, which leaves only one of the other two conservative justices to side with them. We know that Gorsuch knows he owes Trump. Roberts will also vote the right way if he applies the laws correctly. I think we'll be good. 

• Were the German servers seized by the U.S. Army?

• Does'nt matter the dumbasscrats are so crooked we can't win.

• I thought the servers were taken offline before they could get any information. I hear alot of different stories.

• I don't think that matters.  Once it's in cyber space, it's there for good.  Just ask Hillary and her 30,000+ e-mails.  GOD willing, they have all of the evidence.

• Let's hope so. For now it seems like the world against us. I pray for the truthsayers and Godspeed. 

This reply was deleted.