Replies

• Conservatives are glad to be back on twitter.

• This reply was deleted.
    • The ownership has to be crazy to allow the crazies to determine how the companies are run. 

• ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK (Tora, Tora, Tora) 1st Trump, Now Musk. Has anyone else noticed that these HATERS are Bat Sh#t Crazy-???

• Yup, they certainly are!

• The Best Stuff (crazy s\lib shit) I've seen in a Few Years- LMAO-!!!

• They are upset because their ungodly sodomite lifestyle is disrupted. Freaks freakout when they don't get their way.

• Well, the only way the democrats can win elections is for them to cheat. They've been doing it for years.

• I was suspended from Twitter and, regardless of how Elon Musk runs Twitter, I intend to support President Trump's "Truth Social" 100%.

I will not allow myself to have some social media account pull the carpet out from under me just a few months before an election. I trust President Trump more than Elon Musk!

• He didn't lose son, it was stolen

• That is correct Pete,  the election was stolen from him.....but Lopez has a hard time deciding if he is with or against Trump.
      Minutes apart he'll post complete opposite opinions about Trump. Look back at his comments, he knows exactly what he wants until he changes his mind!

This reply was deleted.