Replies

• Yep....and they are allowed to vote

• That is the scary part, they VOTE!

• The left is deaf, dumb, and blind to anything that stands between their desire for a FREE LUNCH and their warped sense of social entitlement. No amount of exposed hypocrisy or fact checking will cause the CORRUPT and entitled mindset of the left from marching lockstep over the facts... It is either their way or the highway .... Their ideology (world view) or the whip.

• lol nooooooo 

• THERE IS NO END TO THE UN INFORMED, BRAIN WASHED LIBERALS .  

• It seem that way Doesn't it

But if more and more are really woken up and maybe education----such as these, maybe just maybe they will switch their votes next election. BUT I WOULD NOT BET MY LIFE ON IT!

• The other day I was speaking with a person who told me they did not listen to the msm media any longer; they just watched NPR for their news!  How sad that they would put their trust in NPR which is just as bad as the msm.  Unfrotunately it was during a call I made connected with and in my duties at work. So I could not enlighten the person.  Also she was 75 and seemed very set in her ways.

• This is the sad state of America and the average person that does not watch more than the mainstream media.

• This is why the Dems do not want info out on the so called MSM or social media to their brain dead constituants. They know they will not do any research to find out the truth, That woman did a great job. need a feww hundred more to help wake them up'

• Brain washed liberals at it again.

This reply was deleted.