Replies

• This guy needs psychological help. He needs to learn how to spell and to man up. He is rebelling against God and suffering the consequences. Romans 1: 21-25 sums it up.

• Gerald, he is using satire to ridicule lsatanic eftists not rebelling against God!!!!!  He is often featured on In Focus on OANNat 5 pm central time Monday thru Friday!!!!!!!!!!

• Complete dufus!!

• Janet, complete satirist!!!!!!!!!!

• OMG....what a wooosee.....a pure brainwashed person...is NOT a MAN!!!!!!!!!! perfect picture of the comm

OMG!!!!! What a wus!!!!! He learned his brainwashed 45 commie goals quite well...he is welcome to leave to a country that appreciates his lack of manhood!

• Debra, this is SATIRE used to ridicule the satanic left!!!!!!!!!!

• It makes me sick.  I am a former choral arts teacher.  I retired after 42, none too soon.  I taught K through college.  On Facebook, I am in the group dedicated to choir teachers.  Choral teachers write posts to which any member can respond.  I usually reserve my responses to three areas: mentoring, repertoire, and classroom problem-solving.  A teacher posted that 3 students said that they wished to be called by the opposite sex pronouns and different proper names.  They live in a very conservative area of Florida.  The teacher asked our input.  I could not believe the woke answers. I was astonished.  I responded that the teacher should call the parents to gain their input and go with that unless the principal indicated differently. Everything else I wrote was generally accepted, but not entirely.  According to them - 100% - the student has the right to determine what they wish and the parent has NO INPUT RIGHTS.  Cart before the horse.  Upside down.  I am also a valued member of the American Choral Directors Association.  I have held workshops, guest conducted, and mentored across the country for them.  In every one of their letters/emails to me, there is strong evidence of wokeness, as if to say, many of our leaders are older, so they will not remain in the association if we are fully woke.  But as they die off, we will take over the controls.  The next national convention is in Cincinnati.  I wonder how the people will dress and walk and use their hands.  

• Perhaps he should move to Iran or Irag and see how they treat sexual perversion and then perhaps he would be glad to come back to living on stolen indian land.  He can always leave if it bothers him so much.  He is a hipocrite.  Men cannot be women........what science is this fool looking at....the science of witchcraft??  

• 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Whoever made that sign I surely hope was not a teacher.  EVELS????????  Get your kids out of these mental instittions.  

This reply was deleted.