Replies

• This further proves my theory about the perversion that has captured our young people.  It is not a genic condition but mental illness.  Children who are shoved off on strangers while mom and dad (if lucky enough to have 2 parents in the home) are out building a career for those strangers to raise, leave children feeling unwanted, unloved and abandoned. These children are also targeted and vulnerable to the sexual deviants in our society.   As single family homes grow and parents shoving kids off to strangers then shuffle them off to their bedrooms when home so they can live in a computer reality so has the amount of children who are easily convinced by a group of perverts that open their arms and give these kids a sense of belonging they never got at home.  These actions by our children are also screams for attention and when a little boy says he is a little girl sure gets him a ton of attention now doesn't it.  Our government has made it easy and attractive to have children out of wedlock.  I believe this was a move on the part of the government to destroy the family and make people dependent.  Until we rebuild strong families that raise their own children and are willing to either make sacrifices in order to do so or think twice before having children this problem is going to get worse not better.  Read how to make a country communist in 45 steps.  All of this perversion and immorality is part of the plan.  Destroying the family is also part of the plan. 

• This guy is the definition of mentally ill.

• This reply was deleted.
    • I agree 10000%...it has no business teaching young people!

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I FEEL BETTER NOW THAT I'VE SEEN THIS ACTUAL CRAZY PERSON GOING FURTHER NUTS!

• Another liberal Democrat village idiot fag on display!!

• Nothing but a crybaby snowflake.  Fire him.

• This is a sick person and needs help if this is teaching your kids your a fool

• This guy should never be allowed in a class room again . !

• Liberalism at its completion.

• Is it just liberals, only the left doing this? There are conservative teachers also, how do they make it, live in this vile environment? 
      Do they shut up and go along......what happens to them?

This reply was deleted.