Replies

• The Demorats can all stick this up heir cllectives asses and fall on the sword in the 2022 elections...we might be free again but I don't bet on Horse races either....they must all go be gone in defeat and we take back both Houses back again and prepare for the 2024 Pesidential election!!! Are you a true patriot Rebublican???

• "Any suggestions on what crazy Nancy and the Squad can do with their bill?" 

They can either pay for it themselves, or roll it up and..........

beat each other senseless with copies.

(what were you thinking?)

9827914301?profile=RESIZE_584x

• Our NEW Authoratrian Constitution incognito. Looks like they plan to strve and freeze half of us to death this winter. Better prepare. .........OH YES THEY WOULD!!!!.....Thery've ALREADY proven it many times over............We're just insects to them.  Let's return them their CONTEMPT FOR US!!!!

• As the ending words in the House Filibuster summed up, "It really matters not what this House or Senate passes, as the resulting Primaries and Elections of 2020 will Reverse whatever has been done to date."

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Republicans must stand strong against the bill we need their leadership to the people 

• Biden and the leftist democrats can, "N E S T L E S, stick it up their A S S.

• I would love to suggest what they can do with this bill, but I try not to talk that way

• Just proves that there is no moderate de"mock"rat left - well at least not in the House.  We can only hope that Machin and/or Sinema will stick to what they have been saying and kill this nonsense off in the Senate.  I don't count on it however, we all know de"mock"rats can be "bought"!

This reply was deleted.