Replies

• This is not about the Bible… this is about a child’s right to life… her body is not in question, it is the unborn child’s body that is being murdered.  And yes, the public has the right to tell this ignorant woman how she treats the unborn child in her womb… the public has the right to establish laws that regulate her conduct and the US Supreme Court has rightfully ruled that SHE has no FEDERAL CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO AN ABORTION… never did.  Roe vs. Wade was a major error by the SCOTUS it has now been corrected.

This woman’s open hatred and disdain for God holds within it the CORE reason for our Nation’s troubles... She has no tolerance for Christians in spite of her claims to support our rights to practice our religion… over 70% of America is Christian… HELLO… they are the majority and the laws of the United States are there to serve the majority's interests while protecting the rights of the minority.  However, the minority has no right to dictate policy and laws contrary to the rights and interests of the MAJORITY… government has forgotten they serve the majority, not a vocal, riotous, and rebellious minority.

• Satan childrens are angry as hell because their father is very angry at them 

• Another libertal demonrat who cannot accept defeat. These snowflakes whine when they lose and blame others for their losses. What a bunch of pathetic losers!!!!

• Satan has a very good hold on this broad

• This is what VERMIN look like, makes you want to FUMIGATE!

• If a mother wants to cut off her finger, her hand, or her entire arm, that’s her decision because she’s just destroying tissue or body parts that belong to her and cells containing her DNA. But, a little baby in the womb is no longer just another part of its mother’s tissue or contains her DNA. At the moment of conception—once an egg is fertilized egg and it multiplies from one cell to two cells—a new life is begun which contains new, unique human DNA molecules that are different from the mother's DNA molecules. These new DNA molecules are also different from the DNA of the billions of other people who have ever lived since the world was created. From conception to death, a person's DNA remains unique to that person. At conception, that new little person has a God-given, inalienable right to life. The entire DNA of a new little person is present at conception and that new little person just needs time and nourishment to grow. Four weeks after conception, the baby’s heart is already beating.

Jeremiah 1:5
    5. "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;

At conception, a mother’s relationship with that new little person who is growing inside her body must change. A pregnant mother has a stewardship (management of another person’s property entrusted to her care) responsibility to care for and to protect that new little life. It’s the same concept as the fiduciary relationship that your financial adviser has with you. If he acts irresponsibly—if he makes any decisions that are against your best interests—he can be prosecuted. I'm always amazed that the police can arrest a pregnant woman for endangering the life of her baby by drinking a few beers in a bar but won't arrest a pregnant woman who murdered her baby in an abortion clinic. Destroying the egg of a Bald Eagle is illegal and punishable by a fine of $250,000 or up to 2 years in prison. On the other hand, it’s not only legal to destroy a baby in the womb but the baby killers even want the taxpayers to pay for the baby to be killed. On what planet does that make any sense? God knew the name of that new little person before He created the heavens and the earth.

Psalm 139:13
    13. For You have formed my inward parts; You have covered me in my mother's womb.
    14. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well.
    15. My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
    16. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them.

• Well said Calvin... this is not about the self-serving abortionist or their clients... mothers willing to murder their own children.  This is about a sentient human whose life is being terminated because the mother has decided she doesn't want to bring her child to full term and delivery.  The Child's body is scientifically his or her own body...  it was uniquely fashioned by God, a living soul at conception.  Taking the life of the unborn is murder... infanticide or feticide. 

• So, what has actualy happened here?  Abortion, which is not a power delegated to the federal government to adjudicate upon in our form of government, has been returned to the States to deliberate upon, where it beongs, in relation to their constitutions.  What is the probem???  The REAL problem....  

• I find it interesting that every one of the pro-baby murder people are still alive!!!!!  More of the rules for thee but not for me bullshiite!!!!!  They should lead by example and abort themselves NOW!!!!!!!!!!

• shut the F*** up! You crazy non-woman! Too bad your mom didn't rid the world of you

This reply was deleted.