Replies

• The fix is much larger than we know. In one of Dr Sherry Tenpenny's vids. They talked about keeping uo the fear level, tying forgjveness of student loans, stopping removing from rental property tied to taking their killer vaxx. There is more to the vaxx hex, all tied in to Agenda 21/30/50 and removal of all property rights with CDC as the tool.

• I turned it off in the second sentence of his so-called speech. I will not listen to an illegitimate president. A demented fool.

• Of which he's both. Traitor too,there's that.

• %100 agree with Mark Levin!  I didn't watch xiden's speech, because I knew it would be ALL lyies, so I'm glad to hear Mark.  My suspicians were confirmed.  You just can't believe anything xiden's administration had to say.

• The surname Levin is common in some areas. Such is a common surname in the area of my childhood. Sadly, there is a Levin criminal political crime cartel based in my childhood neighborhood. The Levin crime cartel is well hidden in communities throughout America. They are as corrupt, and as vile, as the Pelosi, etc. crime cartels...

• Often I disagree (in part), with what Levin says, However this is a cut and dried factual truth which he brought forward.   I Agree 100% with his analysis and comment. 

• Few Presidents exclusively write their own speeches, I gather. 

But they do perceive the intent behind them.

Joe on the other hand..........?

•  This Country better Stop being Afraid to do Something about Our Real Problem that is the Occupation of Our Government by a Foreign Power just across the Lebanon Border that is the cause of ALL Our Problems and then some that began in 1913 before this Foreign Power was gathered together in One Place. The basis of America's and the World's problems is in Ultra-Zionism/Zionist's and That IS the Truth of it ALL. The Lies, Deception, Deceit, Subversion and Treason are ALL because of ONE Problem that NOBODY want's to be Honest about but just whistling through the dark forest trying Not to see the Real Boogeyman who Actually Exists.

• Like Hitler you want to blame the Jews.  corruption in the devildemocommiecrat party is not the fault of Jews so get off hating Jews.  God told Abraham He would bless those who blessed Israel and curse those who curse Israel.  fuhrer obama and devildemocommiecrats cursed and still curse Israel.  President Trump stood with Israel and I appreciate that he did.!!!!!!!!!!

• P. Henry, you realize that the federal reserve is nothing more than a bank account for congress?  The sooner we stop electing big spenders or more accurately wasteful spenders the sooner some of us won't have to blame others for (y)our own blame. Like it says in the bible, take the log out of your own eye first.  Mark Levin is Jewish, think of the federal reserve in the same way, just trying to point out the flaws and help but the ball is in the hands of we the people

This reply was deleted.