Replies

• Okay, but lets simply learn from histroy and focus on the neo-fascists

who have new technological weapons platforms they are implementing.

(history is repeating itself with detail variation)

• P. Henry, I suppose I could wag the finger for trotting religious belief into the discussion, specifically Judaism which has a secular element, much to divine chagrin.

But in actuality, religion is a key point in political Israel and The USA , although we prefer to downplay it here politically.

The truth is multiple sects exist in Judaism. The Bible mentions Sadducees, Pharisees, and Roman history records the Macabees.

Today we have Orthodox Judaism, Conservative Judaism, and one other that has existed for over two thousand years.

That one is based in the common root of Abraham, in whom even the foresaken sons of Ishmael, Islam, claim heritage.

These sects (with Islam in partial acceptance), believe that Abrahams willingness to obey the command to sacrifice his only son, precious Issac, founded the special covenant with God.

Through divine intercession Issac was both spared, and a blemishless substitute ram was provided.

But God later, dissatisfied with the human inability to keep the covenant, trumped the impressive act of devotion, by offering an ultimate, perfect sacrifice for all humanity,

Gods' son, his only son.

When this sect,called the Nazarenes (the greeks called it the Diaspora),  was a few centuries after its founding, it was secularized into the state religion of the Roman Empire. It changed its name to Christianity.

Why do you suppose Christian Clergymen call Christ "the blessed lamb"? Sheep were sacrificial animals.

So while you may rail against Judaism in secular form, a facet which seems inseperable (God tried), 

This Nations spiritual pedigree runs straight to Jerusalem. Maybe THAT is why Donald Trump reestablished our embassy from Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem, Israels spiritual Capitol?

The Muslims know this to be true, and refer to both Jews and Christians as, "People of the Book". Maybe they know something?

So where is the problem, except as a family problem?

• Of course if I err, I know someone will share with me.

• Hey, I am with Mark Levin!

• Biden is a puppet of the deep state. Everyone knows that. The propaganda is sickening. I miss President Trump, his honesty, his transparency, and his love for the country, none of which is in the White House these days.

• I was hoping to see those qualities spread all around the Capitol.

Wishful thinking, because there was not enough of him it seems.

We shall have to take our governments in hand and reform them,  to meet our consensual expectations. 

• I can't look at this fraud never mind listening I agree with Mark . Sad days for America 

• YES I DO AGREE WITH MARK 

This reply was deleted.