LET THE "MAGA" TEA PARTY BOYCOTT BEGIN...

Comment and add to the list of BLUE LIST BOYCOTTS!8399738275?profile=RESIZE_710x

The MAGA RINO'S ARE BACK and Can't Wait For Trump To Leave...

Actions we can all take now!

Now is the time for TEA PARTY Action...

Boycott all businesses that support Democrats

Boycott all Actors that support Democrats

Boycott all Professional Sports Figures that support Democrats

Boycott FaceBook and Twitter

Boycott all Magazines and Newspapers that support Democrats

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Freedom Party America

http://freedompartyamerica

• The most powerful man on earth, ever, and he doesn't even know how to fight facebook and twitter?!  Does he not have access to  the rest of the internet?

The enemy is calling for his impeachment 13 days before the switch, why?!  Trump can still invoke martial law to expose the corruption...

He's not listening to us! We the people who elected him in a historical landslide victory, he is turning it into a defeat! What a shame, so many of us counted on him, so many of us thought he was a president of, for and by we the people.

• I sincerely hope this is a wakeup call for Democrat Congress and Senators to remember their oath of office and either fix the laws against rioters, or change the law so this civil disobedience will stop.  Protest all you want, but not destructfully. Follow the Constitution.  We need our America just as it is, and forgive me for not knowing who said this, like a great mind, (my personal opinion is that) America would be a terrible thing to waste.  Stand up and stand by it.  Keep making America Great. Use your Boycotts.  

• Thanks for you comment, it is a horrible time when you're not sure what are the answers to this great divide.

• What and who are they?

• I don't usually think of a third party, but where are true conservatives go from here (I feel even conservative Dems are struggling with all this division too).

• if you are speaking of congressmen and senators by name, I looked them up.  It's an enormous ist.  How to get it to you, I'm not sure.

• I will stand for freedom and the American dream. I will pledge alligence to the flag and the Constitution and our rights to protest peacefully against what I see as tyranny.

• I think the Dems just don't know what it means to pledge to the Constitution... I feel they are trying to overturn our Constitution, whick is a violation of their oath (they flat out lie). Thanks for your reply

• Thanks, Hilary.  We believe the same way.  

This reply was deleted.