ADMIN

Meme Creator - Funny New liberalism Same great tyranny, none of the freedom  Meme Generator at MemeCreator.org!

We haven’t even officially begun the Biden Presidency and the Authoritarian Left is already calling on Joe to assert his newly gained power to create a “secret police” force to spy on “evil” Trump Supporters. Perhaps channeling the spirit of the Soviet NKVD, leftists are now calling for this new unit to be created at the federal level .

In an article published by the Daily Beast, Jeff Stein argues that existing federal agencies like the FBI are ill-equipped to stop “white terror” because they missed signs of the the pre-planning of the Capitol building siege.

The solution is to create a new “secret police” (yes, he literally uses those words) in order to “infiltrate and neutralize armed domestic extremists,” which according to the media’s latest narrative potentially includes 70 million Trump voters.

read more:

https://en-volve.com/2021/01/20/it-begins-leftists-call-on-biden-to-create-secret-police-to-track-and-spy-on-trump-supporters/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sic Semper Tyrannis ,Ya Mutha's. Sic Semper Tyrannis!

• GREAT!!!  We can call it the NKVD... no wait- that's already been used, by STALIN.

• This reply was deleted.
    • I am too.  I didn't fight so the nation could be turned into a Nazi concentration camp by the deep state

• They already have a secret police. They are called the FBI and CIA. The commies have infiltrated and caused confussion. No need for something new. They have been and will continue to monitor us. Divest yourselves of buying anything from Amazon. No more Facebook or Twitter. It is time for the great American walkout. I've discussed this before. We need to open out own banking system. People fear change but we need to start removing all our money from 401Ks. I did that 20 years ago. They cabal run it and use your money to get rich. Sue the government for trillions. We can start our own Party and Nation. Simple but hard to get people to do it. It is time for seccesion. Move out of your liberal state and move to one that will support our Constitution. Texas, Florida, Tennessee, and many others. There is strength in numbers. We have to concenstrate our power.

Sign my petition to sue the government. https://www.change.org/ConstitutionalRightsViolated

• I removed myself off Fascist twitter an Fascist facebook a long time ago and have not purchased anything from Amazon for at least six months now, no sweat. Why should we support a Fascist regime!!!

• We are heading back to the same communism we experienced under obummer. Biden will destroy all the great Trump has done just like obummer destroyed all the great W had done.

• If I know my history - it is usually every Totalitarian government that institutes secret police.  I certainly never thought I would hear this suggested in the U.S.A.

• The Evil Left pulls that crap then Americans need to just take up arms and rid America of Tyranny. Or will Christians and Trump Supporters become the new American Genocide. This is 3rd World Bull Shit and it needs to nipped in the bud.

• Kill the white people. Here it comes!

This reply was deleted.