ADMIN

Introduction

Over the last few weeks, more and more information keeps rolling out relating to the January 6th protest in DC, and the narrative (as always) keeps falling apart.

By January 10th, the Brian Sicknick story began to unravel, as the truth came out regarding the nature of the criminal complaint made against the Trump supporters who interacted with Sicknick on January 6th and his own family begging the media to not politicize his untimely death. None of those things have stopped left-wing news organizations and politicians (including Joe Biden) from repeating it. Here’s a video I made in mid January on the subject:

Other media outlets such as Revolver News have done a tremendous job pressing the January 6th subject, targeting inconsistencies and information gaps. Conservatives like Michelle Malkin have followed up and kept it in the limelight.

Congressman Paul Gosar has continually questioned FBI Director Chris Wray about the missing 14,000 hours of police and surveillance footage from the day.

And lastly, Tucker Carlson has been hammering home the research done almost nightly on his show.

Up until now, I’ve not done much writing of my own on January 6th, aside from sharing articles and helping to facilitate information. I hadn’t quite found an angle to investigate or anything new that hadn’t already been covered. That changed last week when an anonymous tip from a follower sent me down a rabbit hole of epic proportions, and it is indeed quite epic.

What I’ve found is a network of leftist activists and actors who infiltrate Trump rallies, posing as conservative news anchors. At times they get very close to high-profile Conservatives while playing their parts. Going so far as to carry Fox News or OAN microphones and dressing up to play the part, they visit these rallies and events and ask loaded questions of conservatives in order to make them look bad. They target people they know they can easily pick on to get their sound bites to poison the overall opinion of Conservatives and Trump voters. Most of the time it’s funny, if not a bit obvious, but it’s not like both sides don’t do it.

However, at least two of these people in particular were at the January 6th rally, including right outside the capitol building when it was breached, within the exterior scaffolding. These are not the only two people taking part in this activity, however, and the network continues to expand with my investigation. Not only that, in a video blog seen by only a few thousand people at the time I’m writing this, one of the “reporters” on the ground on January 6th claims that he and his cohort were visited by the FBI, that nothing came of the visit, and that the two told FBI agents how to infiltrate Trump events.

Meet Walter Masterson & Peter Scattini

Walter Masterson is a “New York City actor and TikTok comedian” complete with his own IMDB page. Walter has a very sarcastic method of delivery, which I’m quite certain he will attempt to weaponize when I publish this article. He varies between serious and ridiculous so often, likely in an attempt to deflect when any criticism comes his way.

For example: In a recent Facebook post, Masterson brags about the Delta flight crew “professing their love and support for the leader of Antifa.”

While this is clearly satire and meant to make fun of conservatives who claim that anyone and everyone is Antifa, Masterson posted on Twitter on September 29, 2020, saying, “ANTIFA means Anti-Fascist” and tagged President Trump. So clearly, it’s more than just a joke to him. But like I said before, deflection through humor is his game.

Let’s look at some facts.

Fact #1: Walter Masterson and Peter Scattini routinely impersonate conservative reporters and disguise themselves as Trump supporters.

Walter Masterson disguises himself as both a Trump supporter as well as a reporter for either CNN/Fox News/OANN, seen below in an excerpt from a longer YouTube video.. He explains that you have to have a visual.

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• DO SOMETHING!!!  NOT SIT ON IT  !!!

• Clearly, we need a commission to investigate the leftist infiltration angle.  Lets push for a bipartisan Congressional Commission to investigate the events of January 6 (along the lines of the one that lost out a few weeks ago on a filibuster).  The Republicans on the Jan 6 Commission could push on the leftist infiltration angle, using the evidence included in the OP of this thread.

• Dexter?  Where's Dexter when you need him?

• They're not in jail because the corrupters themselves have control - of EVERYTHING.

This reply was deleted.