Replies

• THREE TRAITORS .  China Joe a FELON in the Whitehouse . TRUMP WON !

• Mr. Peters, you show very little faith in the American people.  We do NOT just shrug our shoulders and walk away helpless.   Yes, we may be kicked off one social media platform, but we go to another.  Seriously, the every day American cannot affort to create one, so what do you expect of us?  People are waking up fast, and daily standing up to Big Brother and letting them know they won't take it any more.  This news of Obama as the puppet master is nothing new, just like master minding and support of the deep state by Soros is nothing new.  Give us, the every day people, CREDIT.  Get out of your own little media bubble and realize many of us are waaaaay ahead of you.

• Boy oh boy, I can't wait for judgement day!

• https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/capitol-police-will-use-mi...
    Yes

Capitol Police Will Use Military Surveillance Equipment on Citizens to “Identify Emerging Threats”
    Biden’s authoritarian regime is expanding its power at an alarming rate in the aftermath of the January 6th protest. Last week, after Nancy Pelosi an…
  • It's way way more than 9000 died from the demon vaccine. I know several people that were hospitalized after the devil jab and low and behold they died from other causes ( you go into hospital with a Covid reaction and die of cancer, really??) every time people post on social media about people havinfmg a reaction or dying after taking the vaccine, is quickly removed. The people that are not dying right away, just wait, the RDna is like a Nanobot that can be turned on by my the govt. Keeping thinking, questioning the cabal led govt. New World Order world population goal is reduce world population to 750 million. Google Georgia Guidestones or go visit them in Elberton, Ga. See it for yourself & it will scare the hell out of you.

• America's Three Worst Enemies!

This reply was deleted.