ADMIN

8632817262?profile=RESIZE_400x

Fresh internal documents from the Department of Health and Human Services show how quickly the number of child migrants crossing the border is overwhelming the administration's stretched resources.

Driving the news: In the week ending March 1, the Border Patrol referred to HHS custody an average of 321 children per day, according to documents obtained by Axios. That's up from a weekly average of 203 in late January and early February — and just 47 per day during the first week of January.

• The same documents, dated Tuesday, say the shelter system is at 94% occupancy and expected to reach its maximum this month.

Meanwhile, some of President Biden's top officials responsible for immigration policy are planning a trip to the U.S.-Mexico border this weekend, sources tell Axios.

• The influx of unaccompanied minors is a mushrooming problem for the new president and his policy and social welfare agencies.
  • “A trip is not finalized and the White House continues to work on locking in details and logistics for a potential visit," White House spokesperson Vedant Patel told Axios.
  • Spokespersons for DHS and HHS did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Behind the scenes: HHS has already moved to open overflow shelters and to increase the speed with which it releases children to caretakers already in the U.S.

• In the week ending March 1, an average of 174 children were released from HHS custody each day. That was up from a weekly average of 90 in late January and early February, according to the documents.
  • Nonetheless, the number of migrants held in Border Patrol custody longer than three days has been rising nearly each day, according to additional documents reviewed by Axios.
  • Kids and teens caught crossing the border without legal guardians are being held in Border Patrol facilities for more than three days, for an average of 77 hours, as CNN first reported.

read more here: https://www.axios.com/biden-child-migrant-border-hhs-leaked-99e6d9a2-20f7-415e-b75c-c23d5c417914.html?utm_campaign=organic&utm_medium=socialshare&utm_source=twitter

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Bidens STOLEN PRESIDENCY is the U.S.'s dilemma.  Which is now the WHOLE FREE WORLDS DILEMMA!!!!

• that's purely Demonic in nature.

• The only immigration dilemma we face is the wholesale obstruction of justice... taking place in the DHS and Immigration system.

Failure to follow our Immigration LAW is the problem... The failure to immediately deport illegal entry at the time apprehended... no, assistance to apply for asylum, no paid lawyers at taxpayer expense, no administrative appeal or hearings, while the individual is in the country.  Deport them and instruct them to appeal from their native home.  Deport them, turn them around as is done for those arriving by air at our AIRPORTS... there should be no difference. Do not permit them entry.  Asylum is being abused as those applying are to do so in the first nation they enter (Mexico) or they don't qualify under international or US law.  EO's and regulatory exceptions are illegal... they can not change the law... but they're being used to excuse illicit conduct by immigration officials.   

Institute CATCH AND RELEASE... only, this time, release the illegals in the Yucatan, Mexico, or to their home country's custody, do not release them in the USA.  Indict all government officials who OBSTRUCT JUSTICE by claiming the right to DEFER exercising the law, to permit illegal entry as specified by Statutory Law (not policy).  Many of those in the INS and Border Patrol who follow Executive Orders, Regulations, or Policy, are aiding and abetting HUMAN TRAFFICKING and illegal entry. Those government agents who follow illegal Executive Orders are no more innocent than the Nazis running the death camps... claiming they were following orders... is not an excuse for violating the law. 

Illegal Orders are not to be followed... Those agents of the government who follow illegal orders or policies are subject to indictment and trial for their criminal conduct.

• But what the hell can we do when Illegal Orders are being put out from the top executive and all the way dow the chain..! Everybody is following Illegal orders..! That is why I was ranting below... I am sick of it..! I have had enough..! I am ready to fight until bllod runs in the streets..! Our Lives are becomming harder and harder to take- We Must Restore NORMALCY even if it has to be done violently...

• AGAIN I AGRRE WITH YOU  RIGHT THERE  

• I have seen MANY Times that I Walked Off My Job for having to put up with Illegal Proceedures..! I Didn't Give A Damned How Much Money It Costed Me and How Badly I Needed The Money..! I WILL NOT and DID NOT put out what My Cheifs Wanted Done Illegally and DID NOT ENFORCE Them..! I have seen the times I ended back on that Very Same Job a year or two later BUT They Did Not Bother Me With Bullshit..! I made It, So Can Other People have the Same Backbone and Balls To Stand Up For What Is Right..!

• I agree Loren... Character matters ... In fact, it is one of the most important aspects of one's life.  Lack of Character... strong moral underpinnings are at the core of our nation's problems. 

How we correct them begins at Home... with the Man becoming the head of his household as the priest and corporal leader. Effective leaders have a strong moral compass and have defined their values. They have a code of ethics on how to treat others and their behaviors back up their words.

Until the Church reasserts itself as the primary institution of social interaction and moral guidance... I fear there will be only more lack of character with each generation to follow.  

• You are right - the man Is Not the Head Of The Household Anymore and The Church Is Not Much Better At Re-Enforcing The Word Of God either..!  It Is going to get worse and I just wish there was a way to make people understand something so simple...

• TOO BAD NOT ONE OF THEM ARE HELD ACCOUNTABLEFOR ANY WRONG DOING SO WHAT DO WE DO AS A AMERICAN ?

• I think there should be a fully armed inssurection and let Hell Fly and let the Chip Fall Where Ever They May..!!! Had It - Sick Of It - Ain't Going To Take Anymore Of It..! Time For EVERYBODY ABLE To Join In..! Put An END To All Of This INSANE BULLSHIT..!

This reply was deleted.