Replies

• You think the banks care about your opinion? To them you are just a number, a nobody, a huge business in bed with the left!

• Well, hello, Lopie!  At it again are we?  Fe4eling a little superior again?  I am so glad that you have bestowed upn Ilona the right to have her own opinion!  You are so amazing.  Actually, the bank has admitted to not wanting the FBI, et al, to disrupt the banks business and for the news of the disruption to be broadcast, televised, and printed.  They recognize the fine banking Lindell has been doing.  The bank is being cautious.  That is discrimonatory.  Mike's devout Christian beliefs have been i evidence long before his business success.  His beliefs sprout from his experienes with drug addiction.  Ilna is correct:  You are a complete ass. But there is a distinction.  There are those who are complete asses and there are those who overtly prove they are complete asses.  You are of the latter group. I think it is time for a rump roast!  Go back to sleep, Loopie Lopie!

• What did I write.  You're lost!  Good-night, Loopie!

• You truly are a complete ass! European religious wars were in the 16, and 17th centuries, lapping into the early 1800s. How you connect me to that is a mystery. But to try to connect me to the mass murders of the Nazis and the Soviets simply requires a very sick mind. I bet you can see such things in your disgusting, very sick head. You keep dishing out these crazy, nasty comments to everyone here, but you really are just projecting, much like the leftist/commies always accusing others of what they are doing or suffering from. I think you are just a leftist troll spreading hate with most of your comments. 

• Bravo, Ilona!\

• Just call them as I see them!
      He does relatively well for a time, then he does it again! It's like a rollercoaster ride. Huge swings, as if he is two different people, on something....or should be on something, maybe he gets stupid drunk, perhaps suffering from Tourette syndrome and forgets his meds, or he really is just a leftist troll who can only fake it for so long and then has to let lose, a fake conservative never Trumper, what ever it may be, he certainly is projecting his own conflicts onto everyone who doesn't agree with him, dares to question anything he puts out, gives any reason for him to rethink a comment, his way or else..........imagine living with that!

• Wonderful analysis, Ilona.  Perhaps we should never respond to him no matter what he writes.  Little of what he writes has anything to do with what the Tea Party is designed to promote.  Responding to him takes too much time, mostly in negative trends.  I wish we could have him blocked or removed.   Two instances would be this entry and your entry to which I am responding. I would rather speak of Pelosi's involvement in stocks and her husband's as well - shipping with China and purchasing 5-million dollars in stock trading of Big Tech.  Now there is something the Republicans should be investigating.

• Did you ever stop to hink about what you write?  You see, that is where your problem starts:  you thought.  

• This reply was deleted.
    • LOPIE, The government arrested your neighbor.  Lopie remained quiet as it was not his problem. The government arrested another neighbor.  Lopie again remained quiet. The government arrested even another neighbor.  Lopie again remained quiet.  The government arrested yet another neighbor.  Lopie again remained quiet.  The government kept arresting neighbors.  In each case, Lopie again remained quiet.  Finally, the government came to Lopie's house and arrested Lopie.  No neighbor lived in Lopie's area any more.  The trees remained quiet.  Sorry, Lopie

• The fact that you attempt to besmirch me clearly demonstrates your losing nature.  Good-night.  So happy for today's DC march for life and Sunday's march against the mandates.  Sleep well, Lopie.

This reply was deleted.