Replies

• If I were a customer of this bank, my account would be closed by me.

• The BLM comment is a cheep shot, there is nothing in common with Lindel and BLM, they are two opposite ends of the political spectrum. Your comment above is what I mean when I say you cut people, criticize their mental capability, you demean them if they don't agree with you, dare to oppose you. You may think  your comments such as above are sophisticated and clever, but they are just ugly! 

• I'm suprised/shocked at your comments ... Mike is one of us!!

• No thanks.  The government already has its own version of your BLFM.  It's called WELFARE for those truly in need and for those who are too damn sorry to work for it on their own but are perfectly able to do so and you, as a taxpayer, finance it with your BLFM money.

• They don't deserve his business or his money.  I hope all conservatives move their accounts.

• Liddell is a good and honest man and employer. He has been a true and faithful supporter of Conservative Values. Other than the obvious purchasing of his products, "Go Fund Me" accounts and Volunteer Legal Services, his situation is an ideal test in evaluating potential "Candidates." 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Once the libs get you in their radar, they do not let up until you are completely destroyed.  Never before have I seen such viscious behaviour.  

• How can help? Buying his merchandise is good but we need to be visible with our support. Open to suggestions!

• Expressing support for conservative issues is a major problem...the conservative movement doesn't have a system or the leadership capable of planning, organizing, and resourcing a unified national campaign for reform. There exists a multitude of independent conservative agents who have been unable to formally amalgamate... too, successfully coordinate their efforts and resources in a manner that maximizes their effect. 

The Conservative movement lacks a single entity with the authority to coordinate and supervise the patriot's efforts to reform government...  This is a major problem that requires the current leadership to resolve. Our movement needs to come together under a single banner. There needs to be a central point of contact and leadership capable of allocating and coordinating our limited resources.  The current system of helter-skelter rallies and assemblies is not working and will not work as long as we remain divided and unable to focus our power under a single banner.

“We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.” Benjamin Franklin

• Everyone call the bank and voice displeasure/anger.  Then, call your own bank and warn them of like berhavior and what your response would be.  Do I hear an AMEN?

This reply was deleted.